Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

New Transformers 2 : Autobot Fleet Convoy

The Autobots go on a cross-continental convoy in this new trailer of the Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen movie. The convoy goes from Long Beach all the way to some desert area with pyramids, damn! It’s a massive GM marketing exercise featuring cool new upcoming GM cars such as the blue Chevrolet Volt, the now-production Chevrolet Beat and the equally as cute Chevrolet Trax concept car. There is also a new concept car just introduced at the Chicago 2009 show called the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept, which is called Autobot Sideswipe in the movie

While we’re at it let’s just take a quick glance at the new cars that will appear in the movie. Cars such as the Camaro (Autobot Bumblebee) and like the GMC Topkick (Autobot IronHide, can you imagine this large truck’s chassis underpins Obama’s new Cadillac limo?) What’s new are these two cars, two out of the three concept compact cars that GM has exhibited in the past, the Chevrolet Trax and the Chevrolet Beat. There are also rumours of a sexy Saab Aero-X Autobot.

</FONT>

me too sinclair...
hope it will be aired pretty soon...
cheers

Yep, thanks. From the trailer, doesn't look good for the autobots.

well it is revenge of the fallen...
i think the decepticons will triumph a bit...
hehe
revenge is coming~
but how come the last bot that hits optimus so huge~
scratch

if i'm not mistaken.. that big bot are Constructicons.. 5 vehicles merge into 1.. (if silap tolong betulkan ye) Laughing

i think that's galvatron
megatron's reincarnation

i already saw the TF: 2 toys.. Megatron is still Megatron.. xD

ooh

juz my opinion according to the cartoon

yup it is devastator a giant bike

That Decepticon is Devastator, an as yet unseen (in the live action movies) combiner robot made up of seven Constructicons. It appears that Devastator was originally the combined form of six Construticons -- a bulldozer, excavator, front-load shovel, crane, dump truck and concrete mixer -- who were originally good, but were made evil by Megatron, the Decepticon leader. While those individual parts were capable of transforming from robots to vehicles, Devastator was not.

In Transformers 2, it appears that Devastator is not only capable of transforming into some sort of giant motorcycle, but that he's also made up of seven different Constructicons. One of those, possibly Bonecrusher or Scrapper, appears to use the world's biggest hydraulic shovel, the Terex RH400, as its vehicle mode. A robot built from seven vehicles of this size would be enormous, as confirmed by the trailer.

source: my bro

i'm never going to miss this movies..one of the best movies this year...

woo~ looks like i was right bout the Contructicons & Devastator.. xD

wow...
cool...i always like the constructicons...
i wonder if unicron will also be featured in future movie...
hehe
Wink

Autobots transform and roll out... i heard rumors there will be 10 robots on each side... so 10 vs 10... emm... sure gempak punya...

This is gonna be the movie of 2009 Smile....I am gonna go see it 10 times...kekeke

Saw a different Transformers 2 trailer juz now. Megatron out of the depths and Optimus Prime get gangbang-ed.

wahh.. already 2nd trailer.. cant wait..
a star trek? i'll pass...
huhu~~

oh man i'm going to broke buying TF toys next months... Evil or Very Mad