Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rayz-HWC

Looking for this....anyone can help?

hello mr. rayz, the taildrager i have seen sell in amcorp selling...

Cool...now to look for the black Heavy Chevy. Wonder how much they selling the white Tail Dragger...cos I saw 'Wan' selling quite high for his Since68s Sad

From ebay could be cheaper, USD 3 to 5 excluding shipping perhaps.

...the problem is I haven't got any Paypal account. I don't practise using CCs Sad...so thinking maybe someone scored an extra during the warehouse sale...

I'll keep a lookout for you, I think I've seen the white taildragger before.

Elgee...can find couple those black Heavy Chevy if there is any to be found plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Razz

If i'm not wrong I have both, from the Mattel Warehouse sale (will go back and check), trade for Bone Shakers???

But...me BS you also got Woh....wait!!! Think i may have x2..but different scale is cool? Wink...think it's the Street Show and one other I forgot, slightly bigger in scale too, can't find the pic...
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/streetshow/L3038.jpg

...think got one extra Since68 BS..you got dy?
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/since68/L2842.jpg

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Cool...now to look for the black Heavy Chevy. Wonder how much they selling the white Tail Dragger...cos I saw 'Wan' selling quite high for his Since68s Sad

actually the taildragger wan selling is belong to me... Razz i traded with him... at the warehouse sale got alot la... i just take 1 only... regret didnt buy alot... Sad

Rayz-HWC wrote:
But...me BS you also got Woh....wait!!! Think i may have x2..but different scale is cool? Wink...think it's the Street Show and one other I forgot, slightly bigger in scale too, can't find the pic...
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/streetshow/L3038.jpg

...think got one extra Since68 BS..you got dy?
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/since68/L2842.jpg

I'm cool with those 2 BS, but let me go back and make sure i have what you want.

...just thinking you sure you willing let go ah? I don't think you have extra leh from last time...but your kindness is most appreciated!! Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Elgee...can find couple those black Heavy Chevy if there is any to be found plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Razz

no guarantees, cos i havent seen any yet. Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
...just thinking you sure you willing let go ah? I don't think you have extra leh from last time...but your kindness is most appreciated!! Smile

Yup I have the 2 cars that you need/want, they are not that important to me, don't mind letting them go

Elgee you no see any Since68 selling in OZ? Or just the x2 cars I mentioned? Smile

Well back to the top again....I still need x1 last black Hvy Chvy and x1-2 last Tail Dragger since no one likes the car during Warehouse sale, but unfortunately I didn't find more then x1 while I was there, cos all were just hanging on to it. Heard next day, Boneshaker went back and saw still some laying around, so tot maybe someone went back to score the rest Smile....and maybe lurking here ke...hehehe

How much were they selling anyway at the warehouse sale?

It was RM10...but cos I almost had like 12 pcs that time comes to RM120 and on top some more Soooo many others to pay leh...Sad

singapore got a lot of taildraggers .. u want some .. hav yet to see any havy chevy thou

Fadli85 wrote:
Hehehe, wow expensive haul for RM 120...

...hehehe bit la...can consider IMPULSE la all of us that day HAHAHA..until some have to borrow $$$$ here & there...

Cooolman...yea most Since68, or think all Since68 cars are fully diecast.

Enyomic...if can I don't mind just the x1 Tail Dragger. The Heavy Chevy came together in same case as Tail Dragger with silver DD too, but if not wrong - that wave was quite a while ago, cause RetroCruise scored for me dduring his last shopping spree there, think 6months back or so, main reason why you can't find also cause only x1 Heavy Chevy in the case. I don't need more, just for the collection and one loose, cos heavy ma Wink, go down the track FULL of SPEED cause of the WEIGHT! But the wheels not so fast tho Razz...What other castings do you find on the pegs there buddy? cyclops