Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Miniaturized city.

I found this interesting thing. Its called "Tilt Shift" lense on the camera. Where it comes up with this effects.

A lightbulb comes into my head. I think i can take a picture with such effects and insert a Hw car inside and you won't be able to tell the difference. Maybe? I dunno i dun have the time to try. What do you guys think?

Nice clip and pretty cool idea! But then the whole purpose of miniature tilt shift shot is to create impression of the real thing looking more like a miniature, whereas HW cars itself is already a 'miniature'.. you might want to find right angle take shot of real car instead, and then do editing stuff to make look as in looked like, hw? now that would be cool.

Well i was implying we take a picture with this effect and then shopped a car inside. And probably the car would look like is wasn't shopped inside. What do you think?

Yeah may i should try. Then see how it goes without using photoshop. hehehe. The guides for manupilating images for such effect is available in tube and off google.

hahakss....nice la...look"permainan"

It works to some certain extent. I tried manupilating it the dinasour method with my scanner software called Arcsoft. It does work. But its hard and not as easy as Photoshop. hahah. But i do not want to post here la. Not worth the time spent on it.

another cool video~
thanks for sharing mr netmatrix~
Wink
those miniature cities looks super realistic~
Shocked

They are real! Just they have very expensive cameras to work with and a lot fo time for them!