Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

My Garage_Page 12 Update

nice display!!!!!!! whats the carded hw classic below? any pics, plz?

Thanks, keep some boxes of Ferrero Rocher choc ya, yum...re-use method. To fully utilize the cabinet, stack higher & higher ...
HWC-Camaro, '67 + '69 (both chrome), thanks to "Mr.S".

Nice display ...dude!! And brilliant for u on using the Ferrero Rocher Box for the display!!! Re-cycle r good!!
Btw....ur Pass & Gasser r nice!! so..u need the Pink Larry Garage P n G's to complete ur collections!

Chee, thanks. yeah...the purple+silver P'nG, sigh...gotta post it to trade session soon, hahaha. same goes for white Mystery Corvette GS (just posted).
another option for decoration is, go to hypermarket for the transparent tupperware boxes. it is sold in a set, eg.10boxes, variants of sizes. can "park" our cars nicely too, it is sort of new kinda "protector pack", hahaha.
in fact, the idea of using the transparent box was fr a HWCM member last time, where the member bought the casing at Malacca (if I'm not mistaken), hope no idea copyrights here ya, hehehe.

if u need some plastic transparent casing (as attached) to "park" your car, pls go to
Gedung Borong Tigi
28, Jln Seri Sarawak 14, Tmn Sri Andalas, Klang (near Bkt Tinggi). image075.jpg
there are variety of sizes to suit your car size and quantity. above casing with cover and it costs u RM1.

daniel, fyi, there are few more sizes; to keep 3, to keep 5, etc. the largest one (i think can keep 5 in a row) costs u RM2. i already stack the casing few levels d, hahaha. high high high !

musclemania wrote:
daniel, fyi, there are few more sizes; to keep 3, to keep 5, etc. the largest one (i think can keep 5 in a row) costs u RM2. i already stack the casing few levels d, hahaha. high high high !

thanks bro!!!

welcome, sinclair. if HWCM goin to "sapu" the cases, pls contact
Mr. Ng Soon Kian, 03-3323 2741 or gedungtg@hotmail.com or www.tg2u.com (from the name card).
another outlets r
(a) 17 & 19, Jln Batu Unjur 8, Bayu Perdana (next to Bkt Tinggi Klang), 03-3324 0465
(b) 4, Lorong Sg Beting, Batu 3 1/2 (3 and a half), Jln Kapar, Klang, 03-3344 8969

dust proof casing ...heheheh..nice...you all buy it and let me have the cookies..

RG, confused with ur statement, did u mean
a) cookies (can b eaten)
OR
b) "metal with wheels cookies" LOL!!!!

well, the shop only sells empty casing la, LOL!!!

u r another joker, RG, can replace Demonicle's avatar!!! hahaha.

RGSUKAN wrote:
dust proof casing ...heheheh..nice...you all buy it and let me have the cookies..

I still prefer the "Daiso RM5 casing" as u recomemded to me..RG!! Jus buy myself another 2 cartons!! Embarassed

musclemania wrote:
a) cookies (can b eaten)
OR

your DDs laa that cookies..gimme..hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
musclemania wrote:
a) cookies (can b eaten)
OR

your DDs laa that cookies..gimme..hehehe

RG, how about we exchange "cookies" la? kikiki... like festive season, buah tangan kepada anda, in return, buah tangan yang lain saya terima, LOL !!!

wow...with steps and black base somemore...no wonder the price is like that la...
but, for the RM1 casing (for 2), another option is, u can either paint in black or put some colourful cardboard (or equivalent) at the bottom for similar effect, up to ur individual creativity.

can...but i dont have any good stuff for you kinda short of nice nice cars...hahaha

what i got you also got..what you have i dont..how? hahaha

ckh so cepat bagi pics..coool..thanks bro

RG, kuih susu "hijau" saya yang berat dan besar ("sebakul" telah saya beli, kikiki...) boleh ditukarkan dengan kuih mini "kuning" anda yang seksi molek, hahaha. PM me again la, hahaha...

^ aiyooo...how to PM you..bayang minipun tak nampak lagi...still blur blur..if i got later i'll PM you immediately..or else just PM me your HP nos..can contact you later..hehehe

all the best then, RG. in fact, saya pun sudah ada cukup kuih kuning tapi kuih kuning saiznya kecil molek, jadi kena "makan banyak" baru kenyang, hahaha... kuih hijau telah banyak dan berisi dalam bakul, jadi kenalah "kasi" dekat member yang belum merasa lagi, hihihi...

hahaha... i like it..me also same as you, got kuih hijau jugak tapi saiz ciputje...kenala makan banyak, baru kenyangkan? anyway, thanks bro..

RG, yeah, this Fri holiday mood, hahaha. well, PM me la if u stil need xtra DD, i can giv u "special offer" if no trading, hihihi.

will do bro..hope i can score more extra minis for you..it will become balik kampung haul,hahhaa..if not have to take special offer from youlah...hehehe

thanks to u too, RG.
most important, enjoy coming holiday & smooth sailing during balik kampung ya.
which kampung by the way? i need to make sure my "spy hunters" not to hunt at your territory, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
thanks to u too, RG.
most important, enjoy coming holiday & smooth sailing during balik kampung ya.
which kampung by the way? i need to make sure my "spy hunters" not to hunt at your territory, hahaha.

Senggarang!! And orang rumahnya........Mersing!! Twisted Evil

wow...Johore ya...hot area...hahaha...I should remind my "Southern Spy Hunters" not to cover that, hahaha!
i stil have my "Northern Spy Hunters" at standby mode...hehehe.

hahaha..CKH answered for me..thanks bro revealed ady ah? i tot i masih virgin...hehe bujanglatuu..

wahh..you muscle also got askar at southern and northern region..betul betul kuatni...hahha

RG, i remember a senior HWCM member mentioned that "...to hunt TH, we cannot do it alone...but, we need ppl around to assist...". so, u gotta have a wide communication loop.

all the best for all HWCM members then, i believe fr this Fri onwards, there will be lots of Balik Kampung Haul posted with lots of greenies!!! continue sapu, yo!

appreciate that, Sinclair. want to fully utilize my cabinet space "vertically". can't wait for more FR choc boxes so gotta get the cute boxes in lum sum.

Bro, thanks for the info about the casing availibilty in Klang Bukit Tinggi. Now I don't have to travel far to Malacca to get my stock. I just bought two cartons recently but still they don't give discount, like previoulsy. I guess they can see the sudden demand of these boxes......

chee, agree with u. now i'm controlling my collection, only specify to certain models.
Speed-bro, welcome. guess your collection is expanding ya. i think the festive season is coming, that's y they maintain the price.

ehhh..that tooned camaro rape ady..so fast..btw, nice display bro..orang camni memang rajin..hehe

RG, good observation!!! when i compared against the TH reg 'tooned camaro z28, they r almost the same, hehehe...

yeah right, nicer maybe, but if you managed to get the $uper one..there you'll see the differ..really big different..hahaha..