Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

WHAT TO DO WHEN A SELLER REFUSE TO SELL ITEMS YOU WON ON EBAY

Guys, I need your favor. A seller still not giving me invoice and reply to to my massage
for the past 5 days since auction ended.
I belief now he refuse to sell as for average all the car below this seller cost.
I just contact and chat with ebay helpline but they said they cannot do anything as this is member to member or buyer to seller concern and cannot contact the seller.

Maybe seller is facing some emergency. Suggest waiting a bit longer for the invoice.

i do think like sinclair says.. maybe the seller got an emergency, or something urgent came off..
this happen to me last time, the seller went missing more than a week, turn that he had been hospitalized..
he then apologies to me, and nothing went wrong..
maybe u might try to wait a bit longer.. Smile

wildspirit wrote:
Guys, I need your favor. A seller still not giving me invoice and reply to to my massage
for the past 5 days since auction ended.

I think after you massage him, he also got scared la bro... that's is why you can't contact him..ekekek.. just kidding bro..

anyway, just give it a little more time...

chee keng hong wrote:
there's always a risk when buying from e-bay!

Well, nothing is lost yet coz haven't paid anything.

Meanwhile, try to look out for the same barang from other sellers.

Sometime seller refunded back you paypal payment -reason you pay less postages charges/seller wrongly charges in beginning later realised undercharges. But usually the seller will send you the new invoice. paypal will transact the dr. and cr. of your paypal a/c.

Finally I received the invoice by the seller without any word and any massage. The shipping amount is so high.
I just pay him for now once received he will get negative for each of the item - there will be more than 20 items so more than 20 negative feedback.

the seller overcharged the shipping cost?
erm, thats why i always ask for the shipment first before buying @ bidding any items..
and some seller only ship via USPS priority mail which is much higher than the first class mail..
some seller only ship via priority when the quantity of the items are many, which are much higher...
maybe u can ask him first about the cost of the shipment before u leave any negative feedback..
just my 2 cents..

Yep, agree with jhc. Try to discuss with the seller first on the shipping before you leave negative feedback. He might be willing to refund some amount, so that win-win situation.

Otherwise, you leave negative feedback, he also can leave 20 negative feedback for you. Both lose.

wildspirit wrote:
Finally I received the invoice by the seller without any word and any massage. The shipping amount is so high.
I just pay him for now once received he will get negative for each of the item - there will be more than 20 items so more than 20 negative feedback.

Betul betul betul. Season buyer like you know better.

bro u gotsa have a bit more patient.. if i like something i check with seller first about shipping costs unless all info provided ady.. dont bid or buy then baru nak tanya question. get the facts first keep his reply as proof the u buy or bid... if u ady agree to pay then not nice to negative feedback la.. if not try nego with the fella... like sinclair says he can negative feedback u too then u pun susah gak... just my 2 cents

wildspirit wrote:

Give an example of his shipping cost please? What car, how much per shipping.
Kalau VW Drag Bus... for sure mampus mahal giler, heavy mah.
Otherwise if simply give negative remarks, you will also get a negative remark in return.
20 items ka? Kustom might kacau la kawan.

20 items per shipping.... banyak tu.

My max shipping item is 8 - 9 carded. Combined shipping was also very high. If the seller didn't put combined shipping, he's got the right to charged you each shipping cost per card.

wildspirit wrote:

if all else fail.. get a plane ticket.. locate the dude.. beat the crap outta him.. then come back.. and wait for ur shipment.. setel poblem...

hassan wrote:
if all else fail.. get a plane ticket.. locate the dude.. beat the crap outta him.. then come back.. and wait for ur shipment.. setel poblem...

LESSON LEARN!! Always buy from Hassan & MushrOOm....more secure & fast delivery...too!!

chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:

LESSON LEARN!! Always buy from Hassan & MushrOOm....more secure & fast delivery...too!!

ehhhhe... I got nothing much to offer la bro... thanks for the praise thou...

betul betul betul .....no money oso can buy just need to sell soul ..no poblem i accept...

So sorry guys for late response. I cannot surf while working now at home its ok. What happen is this seller on his shipment notifications already stated clearly that the worldwide shipment is USD 8 for first car additional USD 2 for every car.
What I won is a total of 25 RLC, 3 Convention and 1 THunt at average of USD 14 per car but now plus shipment everything near to my half hand. The total amount is still a steal as RLC car is priced at 14.99 each and 19.99 at toys shop. But the seller attitude is just plain stupid and he deserved something for his total redneck. The action is taking 4 days and every day I do updated him but till today still no news.

Do you mean that he didn't follow the USD8 for first car and USD2 for each additional car? and he didn't explain why he increased the charges?

I guess you can bring it to Ebay attention, but the result would probably be cancellation of the sale and you lose the things that you won.

So, depends if you want to swallow the extra charges if you really want the barang, or tell the seller to bugger off.

But looking at the shipping charges USD8 + (27 x USD2) can easily get a large priority flat rate box and all 28 cards should easily fit (but not sure if all are in protector).

Sorry to hear your troubles. Hope you still can work it out.

What I think now I try to follow his rhythm. Maybe now he little bit happy and put my happy feedback first.
Once received I will logged my complaints to Ebay and put all that necessary - feedback.

Please sir can you combine the handling and postages charges to reduce my cost. I will appreciate very much for this and followup by issuing a new invoice. I will pay immediately.

sahama wrote:
Please sir can you combine the handling and postages charges to reduce my cost. I will appreciate very much for this and followup by issuing a new invoice. I will pay immediately.

Huhuhu..not working on this fella bang. Dok bebuih tanya dia. Nak reply huruf A pun tadak. Dia hangin kot barang dia auction tak mcm dia harap.

wildspirit wrote:
sahama wrote:

Huhuhu..not working on this fella bang. Dok bebuih tanya dia. Nak reply huruf A pun tadak. Dia hangin kot barang dia auction tak mcm dia harap.

Betul-betul hang kena pekena dengan Mat Salleh. Take of leave it attitude. Tepuk dada tanya selera.

wildspirit wrote:
worldwide shipment is USD 8 for first car additional USD 2 for every car.

For a carded, that's steal. Usually I go for those USP shipping, I don't mind paying more for the shipping. Expensive yes but safer. Most of the time, they always out to make extra cash from shipping.

Then is the waiting, sometimes can go more than a month.

Atomkinder wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
worldwide shipment is USD 8 for first car additional USD 2 for every car.

For a carded, that's steal. Usually I go for those USP shipping, I don't mind paying more for the shipping. Expensive yes but safer. Most of the time, they always out to make extra cash from shipping.

Then is the waiting, sometimes can go more than a month.

once, mine shipment took 3 months to arrived.. i tot package sudah hilang , almost wanted to as for refund Razz luckily it arrived...
the good thing if u buy frm ebay u can ask refund and also earn some cash back thru bidding won