Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hassan

BONE SHAKER.. CASTING EL SUPREMO.

hassan wrote:
aisey ni aku kalah.. mine blum dapat lagi .. Crying or Very sad .. Sad

aisey.. apa plak kalah.. lucky only I have this...
Still got a lot of catching up to you and master sinclair..

Something to cheep you up.. no purpose actually...

hassan wrote:
thanx to shakz.. nak yellow plak Razz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fuyoh bro....eventually got your blue street show BS!!! Yellow street show BS got it yet? Razz

Found this Red BS at Walmart during shopping there....

p9297210.jpg

Izzit 3rd colour variation or another Walmart series? scratch

dude..get a few of those will ya... u buy one only better not come back aitt... Evil or Very Mad ..... Razz

msclee wrote:
hassan wrote:
thanx to shakz.. nak yellow plak Razz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fuyoh bro....eventually got your blue street show BS!!! Yellow street show BS got it yet? Razz

hah!!.. no thanx to you laa.. all the time pening only... ahahaha...j.k...j.k... RazzRazz

hassan wrote:
dude..get a few of those will ya... u buy one only better not come back aitt... Evil or Very Mad ..... Razz

No worry bro, will try to saput all whatever can....but will be a bit extra for shipping okie Wink

good..good.. if u had said othwerwise i might be incline to take u to my ladang in banting... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil .... check your pm box my dear fren..

hassan wrote:
good..good.. if u had said othwerwise i might be incline to take u to my ladang in banting... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil .... check your pm box my dear fren..

checked afro

Crying or Very sad blum adala... but hopefully coming soon... Wink .. susah2 aku buat sindri jer.. Razz

whoa nice.. got mine too.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil .. err anymore conventions bro.. a recent acquisition perhaps.. Twisted Evil

hmmmm..this one is better than the prevoius orange and blue, its my own opinionla..you'll i dont knowla...but dunno why i still bought the orange one....the one and only BS i have drunken

hah thats the power of the dark side la.. aku guna mind manipulation technique on you.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

hassan wrote:
hah thats the power of the dark side la.. aku guna mind manipulation technique on you.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

oooooh really? sure not?hehehe....btw, i really terpoison with the latest orange BS garage, that one i think i must havelah...the colour orange and black really catch my eyes, the wheels also really cannot tahan...i pretending not to like it only at gathering but bottom of my heart said..its a must have..

see..see i just did it again.. I made u said that.. terer tak aku.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

hassan wrote:
see..see i just did it again.. I made u said that.. terer tak aku.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

hahhaa...ko memang tererla...skang i can called you Sarjan Hassan...my hero...haha

WHOOAA...the mainline Red BS oredi reached malaysia soil ka? pale

Couldn't believe my eyes to find Bone Shaker with signature on the pegs today! cheers

Needless to say quickly grabbed it. What a Face

fuyoooo.... nice... congrats...
probably the collector put it there while goin to atm to withdraw some money..hehhee

Nah, quite difficult to find garage Bone Shaker, it is a rare thing on the peg.

weeeeeee... What a Face ..its ady ok for me to get rubber wheels, but this thing with initial is not just ok..its simply superb catch..

congrats..

Nice BS score, How much there cost you for that BS at the store?

These are the only BS that can be find in the store next to me.. ahahahha