Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

group built ??

ok.. seems that its been a long time since our last group built event (the fast& furious theme).. so i decided to open a new thread to discuss our new theme for the 2nd group built.....

this is not a competition only a fun group built with no one will be selected as the winner.... all members are encourage to join in and show ur best custom according to the theme....

members joining the group built must tag [GB] at ur topic thead so that others know that ur custom its for this group built event..

talking bout the theme, after watching dicsovery turbo... im thinking of creating HOTROD/RATROD theme... which is kindda cool.. hehe..but need to hear from others first since a group built need confirmation from others also....
so before confirming about the theme i need others share ur idea 1st on what theme should our 2nd group built will be...

cheers....

rikmun : haha.. blimp??? hotrod cars also easier to get... confirm ada d tesco, giant, jusco, pakrson and 7-e.. haha
lucifer: huhu... beach bomb hard to get la... huhu.. try the one the all of us can easily get...

chee keng hong wrote:
me...Bone Shaker!!

errr nope..u CKH...

if we stick to the hotrod/ratrod theme i suggest that it is an open entry... which means that no specific casting required... just make sure it is suitable with the theme.....

premendran : u mean VIP or DUB style la??? hehe.. nice idea...

VIP and DUB is the same right bro? if its different maybe can divide to 2 groups?

ya.. both are similar but not the same... huhu.. one's from japan and the other from US... hehe.. but still the style is almost the same...

what if we give few choices for customizers to choose for example
a)hotrod
b)VIP/DUB
c)pegwarmer

then we can choose what category we want to customize or each of them one custom.

hehe... how if we just proceed with the hotrod/ratrod theme??? and save the others for our next group built????

i think we/you can start the ball rolling, others will follow later.