Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hassan

raok from xebec

got this from xebec during his visit.. really nice ..suits well wit me personality..thnx bro...

hope u dont mind i change the 'shoes' for this bebeh.. which should i go with...
option 1

option 2

Great raok from xebec.

I think option 1 got the edge, more classic.

got this from xebec during his visit.. really nice ..suits well wit me personality..thnx bro...

i didnt see any personality in u!!
btw....i wan both of that!! Nice

hehhe..i don't mind bro..it's urs already heheh...both of them r old skol but the 2nd option more gorgeous le... ..last time forgot to but the rubber tyre from Mushr00m lah hehhe..may be next time..

xebec-Crash wrote:
hehhe..i don't mind bro..it's urs already heheh...both of them r old skol but the 2nd option more gorgeous le... ..last time forgot to but the rubber tyre from Mushr00m lah hehhe..may be next time..

forgot to buy tyre? ehehe.. no worries bro.. I can easily shipped some to you together with the loose DD soon.. hehehe..
PM me which model you are looking for...

mushr00m wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

forgot to buy tyre? ehehe.. no worries bro.. I can easily shipped some to you together with the loose DD soon.. hehehe..
PM me which model you are looking for...

heheh will pm u now..thanks bro