Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

Aston Martin DBS Volante

I've puttying and sanding this little damn car until i also gone mad.The rear part always fall off when i sand it too hard.I fed up with it then come up with a pariah idea.Use masking tape to cover the rear part.Pariah rite?LOL.Terpaksa.The colour choice i make it as close to the real.but.....still faraway.Primer then Monza red,then a bit of metallic gold for the metallic finish and lastly candy red.but the paint not smooth enuf.
The real thing

mine

I understand what you are saying about the paint not being smooth, but I still find it an excellent job. It would be better if the headlights were not red but silver but the outlins of the headlamps are quite nice.

The paint looks okay to me Very Happy Agree with py, the headlight would be nicer in silver.
Like it!

pydrumerboy wrote:
I understand what you are saying about the paint not being smooth, but I still find it an excellent job. It would be better if the headlights were not red but silver but the outlins of the headlamps are quite nice.

thanks!Actually i wanna colour the front lamp silver too.but my silver marker pen gone lost.LOL

hokuan wrote:
The paint looks okay to me Very Happy Agree with py, the headlight would be nicer in silver.
Like it!

Thanks.i'll paint the front lamp silver once i found my silver marker pen.Haha

Nice bro! Not loving the wheels though, but still beautiful custom and monza red + DBS = sex!

matchboxclub wrote:
great job rikmun Smile try a blue aston for ur next project Razz

thanks!x cukup aston lar.

chee keng hong wrote:
i like wat u have done to this james Bond car!!

Haha.James Bond need some fresh air during car chasing.

Nrik Kueh wrote:
Nice bro! Not loving the wheels though, but still beautiful custom and monza red + DBS = sex!

thanks!actually i am following the real type of wheels on the coupe DBS.