Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Another Project Made Possible By Evolution Miniatures (Updated 28th Sept)

takata wrote:
ya, i did mentioned 2 get patern frm JHC but not decal lah.
my point of mass production is by a person done by a person.
is diff as selling decals.

etc. i bought Gundam decals, applied on my custom car, da decal is perfect but my workmanship is so so only. who to blame? NORMAL end user will say....."da decal quality is no good, so easy 2 get damage."

TH>>>my ENGLAND too powderful??? (English too powerful???)

"You are so correct. My dear China man" spoken in an English man slang...

Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
sinclair, just helping people to get helangs at a more reasonable price. sharing is caring Smile

WOW!!! Chamy...does that mean you selling retail? That would be so affordable. Side that, if "sharing is caring" that would also means you have to give away free. If not, means you care not nuff.

sharing is caring doesn't mean it's free. just pay me back the cost price ok already pirat

COST AH!!!

censor10.jpg

You selling Helang at RM35, rite? Thus, your profit which includes your workmanship is 400%.

Your Decal + Printing you selling at RM5, rite? For each A4 size you make 847% for your workmanship.

COST AH??? affraid

Whats your added value in your cars? Basic tire swap also none...sigh...
Maybe you have to give royalty to JCH for his decal design lar... That I did not factor in...

Takata was rite. "COST" is a sensitive word... Pls do not take this negatively. I mean you no harm. Do correct my calculations if I am wrong. pig

affraidaffraidaffraid

lol...
can censored punya ka???
wat so big deal bout it?

Hi guys, here we go again witch hunting. If you guys are not happy with the price that Cham charge for his customs then you can bring your money elsewhere. If you think the product produce by Evolution Miniatures are sub-standard then dun purchase them. I seen this sort of complain going on and on. I've been a victim too.

I've seen people buying bootleg gundam but is the standard good enough? Always ask your self how much you are willing to pay and what sort of quality or standard you want. Cham has to take care of COST like feeding himself and also running around getting things done. This sort of overheads need money and like many of you know money don't grow on trees. It is his initiative that got this product out in the market cheap and affordable to Malaysian market. Do you want to buy an epoxy casted siren made in England for 5 British pound. Look back and think.

If any of you have the capability to produce similar or better products than our friend here then please do so. AS my grandmother has once said, if you got nothing good to say then keep quiet like I did. Kudos to Cham for his effort in this items.

Good words enyo Smile Only take when you're willing to give Smile

Good bro enyo....conflik dalaman ni...hahahh

wat Enyo said is commonsense/method in trading lah~

maybe coz of cham din mention workmanship+time+petrol+connection+ X + Y + Z, tats y when he said is COST, i'll oso only think bout retail price of everything he used in his project.

*OT...my trading method? attitude talks ^.^

thumbs up bro enyo.. great word from him!!

as for clearing something, i been heard that someone saying that cham's price a bit high becoz i'm claiming some royalties from him.. Exclamation
i never claim/want/demand any royalties from anyone.. i'm really surprised when i heard that.. i just help cham adjusting/setting in design helang decal, and never claim anything from him.. i never interfere in cham or evolution miniatures price/sales/marketing/ whatsoever.. if he give me something, so what?

and i totally agree with bro enyo. if u dont wanna that custom or dont like it, dont buy it.. let others who u consider as low-taste buy them.. and as i know, as common sense, never condemn any stuff that u didnt buy, or see how its made, coz lastly it'll make look like u wanna spoil someone business, and its really bad.. and it's also can ruin ur reputation..

for me, cham's price is affordable compared to others..

if u didnt like, dont buy, abis cerita~

just my 2 cents.. peace all~

Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
sinclair, just helping people to get helangs at a more reasonable price. sharing is caring Smile

WOW!!! Chamy...does that mean you selling retail? That would be so affordable. Side that, if "sharing is caring" that would also means you have to give away free. If not, means you care not nuff.

sharing is caring doesn't mean it's free. just pay me back the cost price ok already pirat

COST AH!!!

censor10.jpg

You selling Helang at RM35, rite? Thus, your profit which includes your workmanship is 400%.

Your Decal Printing you selling at RM5, rite? For each A4 size you make 847% for your workmanship.

COST AH??? affraid

Whats your added value in your cars? Basic tire swap also none...sigh...
Maybe you have to give royalty to JCH for his decal design lar... That I did not factor in...

Takata was rite. "COST" is a sensitive word... Pls do not take this negatively. I mean you no harm. Do correct my calculations if I am wrong. pig

MR JCH,

That someone is "me".

If you read correctly, I said "maybe". So as to all this, I have one thing only to say. This is a forum. Anyone is free to write anything they want. If you can't stand what you read, jump to another post or skip the line. Besides that, I was talking to Cham. If you read my post negatively... thats your perception. Keep your perception to yourself when reading. Cham and I had a conversation this afternoon. We compared costings. I fully understand his perspective.

Be a good reader. Don't just look at things you wanna see/read. In my last sentence I wrote, "Pls do not take this negatively. I mean you no harm. Do correct my calculations if I am wrong."And I wrote all that in normal size font in my post. Pls read carefully.

So, pls don't be like the dog that saw his own reflection and dropped his bone. Likewise, don't jump over nothing. Neutral

"MYOB"

eh... mr thunderhawk,
well, you told JHC to MYOB but now why you so care about my costings? if yes, please MYOB. yes,i had a conversation with you this afternoon but it wasn't finish yet actually because you went missing halfway.
so i didn't have a change to complete the listing of my costings. as i want to said, if you want to discuss about the costing price for custom diecasts, why don't you open a new thread at custom sections instead of hijacking my topic ? and you said this is a free forum, so why can't jhc spread his view on this issue?

enyomic wrote:
Hi guys, here we go again witch hunting. If you guys are not happy with the price that Cham charge for his customs then you can bring your money elsewhere. If you think the product produce by Evolution Miniatures are sub-standard then dun purchase them. I seen this sort of complain going on and on. I've been a victim too.

I've seen people buying bootleg gundam but is the standard good enough? Always ask your self how much you are willing to pay and what sort of quality or standard you want. Cham has to take care of COST like feeding himself and also running around getting things done. This sort of overheads need money and like many of you know money don't grow on trees. It is his initiative that got this product out in the market cheap and affordable to Malaysian market. Do you want to buy an epoxy casted siren made in England for 5 British pound. Look back and think.

If any of you have the capability to produce similar or better products than our friend here then please do so. AS my grandmother has once said, if you got nothing good to say then keep quiet like I did. Kudos to Cham for his effort in this items.

Dear Enyo,

Thanks for clearing the mess in here. Looks like you are the wise one around.

However, pls get your facts b4 you begin to speak.

Provoking forumers is a NO! NO!. Anyone that dares post a point in here must learn to live up to it. We do not want to waste our moderators time calling or mailing each of us to ask us to tone down.

As the old wise saying goes, "You can pick it up. Be able to put it down".

While some of us choose to keep quite while some goes around "female dog" slapping ppl, doesn't mean you can keep doing it. We just hope he/she stops.

1st time: Acceptable
2nd time: OK LAR, give chance
3rd time: He/she must think we are stupid. So, SLAP back lar.

Never-the-less, that was never my intention.(Just in case someone miss that).

Brother Chamy... Time to say something to end all this. I am cool Cool. So that all of us can get back to the updates of your EVO Helang.

PS: Enyo...u nottie boy. Did not follow what grandma said. shakehead

cham2020 wrote:
eh... mr thunderhawk,
well, you told JHC to MYOB but now why you so care about my costings? if yes, please MYOB. yes,i had a conversation with you this afternoon but it wasn't finish yet actually because you went missing halfway.
so i didn't have a change to complete the listing of my costings. as i want to said, if you want to discuss about the costing price for custom diecasts, why don't you open a new thread at custom sections instead of hijacking my topic ? and you said this is a free forum, so why can't jhc spread his view on this issue?

OK! We PM each other next time.

You went for lunch. I waited. You did not come back after 10mins as you mentioned.

btw who is mr jch?
erm.. i agree u say maybe but MAYBE someone been thinking, "oh, since someone say maybe mr "jch"? claiming royalti, maybe its right".. so before that happen, i want to clear things up so that everyone know i'm never claim anything from anyone..
and yes, this is forum and everyone free to write anything he want, but every forum got guideline and rules, and i try to obey those rules..

and yes, be a good reader.. i never condemn anyone, i just clearing my name ( if u assume my name is jch?) and just giving some advice.. and what do you mean by MYOB? i sekolah x tinggi, tak tahu la..

sorry if i offend u.. peace to all~

jhc7598 wrote:
btw who is mr jch?
erm.. i agree u say maybe but MAYBE someone been thinking, "oh, since someone say maybe mr "jch"? claiming royalti, maybe its right".. so before that happen, i want to clear things up so that everyone know i'm never claim anything from anyone..
and yes, this is forum and everyone free to write anything he want, but every forum got guideline and rules, and i try to obey those rules..

and yes, be a good reader.. i never condemn anyone, i just clearing my name ( if u assume my name is jch?) and just giving some advice.. and what do you mean by MYOB? i sekolah x tinggi, tak tahu la..

sorry if i offend u.. peace to all~

I stand corrected Mr. JHC. Sorry...
Peace to all... What a Face

Please guys, just let it to rest. Don't you this forum as a place to settle personal grudge in public.

I'm no moderator ...... I'm just a simple soul collecting Hot Wheels ...

The argument rest here, I will remove the argument posts if Cham(thread starter) request for it.
If not I will leave it here, allowing people to see how this conversation starts so that those that heard about this arguments can read it for themselves, and not listen it from rumors.

hokuan wrote:
The argument rest here, I will remove the argument posts if Cham(thread starter) request for it.
If not I will leave it here, allowing people to see how this conversation starts so that those that heard about this arguments can read it for themselves, and not listen it from rumors.

Thank you Hokuan,

I believe that its pointless to go on. However, most of the sensitive comments has been taken down. Maybe it is best that all this arguments are removed.

What say you Chamy?

To my HWCM homies out there,

I was contacted by fellow HWCM team day ago suggesting possible steps taken after reading recent post here. Though he has most sincere intention of not getting things out of hand (and almost did), ya guys would agree that being part of the moderating team we're always caught in situation where you can do both good and bad at same time by interfering members thread, most typical being accused of hypocrite and all sort of nonsense while the forum supposedly 'promoting freedom of expression'. Personally, i have faith in my playaz that most HWCM members are already past those childish antics (scalper calling scalper, comparing who's real and whatnot) compared to when HWCM began, and members nowadays i believe are able to sort their issues out in good way. In this case i don't see the 'argument' between you guys could get any worse, just as i expected so personally i don't think further action / warning is necessary here. Self moderation is always the best, as long as you guys stick the club spirit (we are friends / fellow collector first, trader / buyer second) everything should work out fine.

There's a reason for the way we organize sales thread, adapting hwc style of not allowing seller to disclose their price compared to other boards that implemented rules like "you need to reach this number of posts" etc, and this thread serve the best example why. We've seen it all, things not handled the right way that only will divide collectors apart, even an entire forum had gone down simply because one or two can't tolerate silly issues like spamming or even usage of bahasa.

p/s - Just realized this thread is already locked by the time i'm about to post this. However due to thread's original purpose is just to promote Cham's stuff, he deserve chance to keep this thread. Anyway the playaz involved in the debate too have stated their intention not to drag it further, so UcB is unlocking this thread. Have a nice day!

just wanna say some things are best done behind closed doors( hehehe )if not its a free for all plak nanti ( uninvited gangbang ) ..so use pm or email to sort out a your issues ait..

personally i think all of u guys doin the customs are talented and creative people but as a buyer i'd definitely will want the best offer my budget can buy.. nothin personal..

now let them customs roll out aitt... and for f**k sake no more HELANG la dey... cheers

GO CHAM.. My frenn...... Where's my Helang weh... cant wait ...uwahahahahahaha

simplest solution.... if u intrested then buy... if not dont buy la... dont have to argue about the pricing... its is the TS rights to put it... if u dont agree then dont buy la.. custom it ur self...

happy customizing...
cheers...

jacky, your helang will be ready in one week time. sorry for all the delays in customs because i have alot pending things to settle. (personal matters)

danoneism wrote:
simplest solution.... if u intrested then buy... if not dont buy la... dont have to argue about the pricing... its is the TS rights to put it... if u dont agree then dont buy la.. custom it ur self...

happy customizing...
cheers...

For F**K SAKE... Stay out of this. The topic is "CLOSE". CASE CLOSE!!! Do you not understand ENGLISH? Move on with your/our life before the admin comes in again...pls. NUFF!!!

Thunderhawk wrote:
danoneism wrote:

happy customizing...
cheers...

For F**K SAKE... Stay out of this. The topic is "CLOSE". CASE CLOSE!!! Do you not understand ENGLISH? Move on with your/our life before the admin comes in again...pls. NUFF!!!

nope... i dont understand ENGLISH.... so????

Well, as requested by thread starter..

Anyway cham you're welcome to recreate the thread emphasizing on your evo progress and whatever stuff you need address to potential owners.