Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Another Project Made Possible By Evolution Miniatures (Updated 28th Sept)

Stay tune for more suprise from Evolution Miniatures. Will be reveal the new way you look at customized Hotwheels. The sirens are build with exact measurements based on the real siren.
*Hint: Heavier pocket, great satisfaction. Wink

Everybody start to build a new evo police cars. Have to find more evo to supply to cham2020 and danielh for this booming custom work business.

the siren spec is according to the helang evo x version
but can't depend on it forever. there's a traffic police singapore version coming up real soon (subaru impreza v9)

matbear and CHAH
can PM me?

sinclair,the sirens are done using plastics. mass produce to lower down the cost. the next batch all of them will be pre-colored with blue clear.

cham2020 wrote:
matbear and CHAH
can PM me?

done..... Razz

wow, great item... i wanna tempah first for the next singaporean subaru police, maybe 3-4 cars?
my friends kinda like it.. thanks..

ahahhaa.. very nice one there bro.. custom fit izit?
I give car you custom la...
Soon to pass you some cars..

thanks xebec....
ckh, this siren already version 3 Razz
jhc, sure bro. but jangan sini lah... ini bukan sales...hehe
mushroom, yeap custom fit one to do malaysia police car..hehe ! i balik minggu depan so see u next week!

stay tune for updates around next week, because i am back in johor for my convocation till next monday !

ok
here are some updates regarding the project. the first batch of sirens have some chemical impurities[which causes it to have problem during mass production. this is the 2nd batch of the sirens that have yet to be cast using a new formula and the 'tapak' not yet assembled to it.

here is the pre-production photos and the decals of helang that are ready to be applied to the helang. this siren suits also general police cars even supercars.

enjoy the pics!

this is a sample casting for a car interior...100% exact copy..

fuah, after this can get the decals and siren from you to custom my cars Very Happy

like this keta polis outnumber keta criminal la dey... aiyoyo.. What a Face

Mass production murah-murah boleh jual murah sikit.

pengedar dadah ada.. pengedar dvd ada.. pengedar helang ?.. kuangkuangkuang.. buat la burung lain burung punai ker.. big bird ker..

sinclair, just helping people to get helangs at a more reasonable price. sharing is caring Smile

Wow....massive helang in production now!!!! Awesome..... affraid

done one
the quality of decals printed is crisp and sirens is handbuild prototype

maisto one lagi chun!

Spoiler:

that is superb man!

one question about the maisto,
what if u modify the axles to be like normal length instead of the too much offset one?
i think will look so much better

1pc A4 can go for so many tiny decals,
maybe is time to do a 1:18 as well?

kurz, regarding the maisto one. seems it's possible to drill holes at the lower part of the wall that contain the holes for the axle to go in.

takata, do 1/18 no use. no 1/18 evo x. LOL

since u r kaki Evo, can do on gen 1-9 Evo though.
for sure Evo-X coming soon frm major diecast company.
apa2 pon blh jd HELANG mah~

cham2020 wrote:
sinclair, just helping people to get helangs at a more reasonable price. sharing is caring Smile

WOW!!! Chamy...does that mean you selling retail? That would be so affordable. Side that, if "sharing is caring" that would also means you have to give away free. If not, means you care not nuff.

Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

WOW!!! Chamy...does that mean you selling retail? That would be so affordable. Side that, if "sharing is caring" that would also means you have to give away free. If not, means you care not nuff.

sharing is caring doesn't mean it's free. just pay me back the cost price ok already pirat

is a sensitive word oh~
diff ppl diff definition on it.
BTW...mass production Helang?
sigh~later ur decals @ sirens will comes out in many type of finishing. A.K.A no QC.

haha......
decals are printed using high quality decal paper with coated laser printing and cleared with tamiya clear coat....

i got my way of QC things
i don't main hantam buat things one

takata wrote:
<C.O.S.T> is a sensitive word oh~
diff ppl diff definition on it.
BTW...mass production Helang?
sigh~later ur decals @ sirens will comes out in many type of finishing. A.K.A no QC.

i remember you told me to ask decals from jhc and pass to you to mass produce right last time if not wrong... Twisted Evil

cham2020 wrote:
haha......
decals are printed using high quality decal paper with coated laser printing and cleared with tamiya clear coat....

i got my way of QC things
i don't main hantam buat things one

ELO!!! Chamy... His meaning of QC is the finish custom by your customers lar... not your decal or siren. Wah Lau EH...Takata your England too powderful lar...

ya, i did mentioned 2 get patern frm JHC but not decal lah.
my point of mass production is by a person done by a person.
is diff as selling decals.

etc. i bought Gundam decals, applied on my custom car, da decal is perfect but my workmanship is so so only. who to blame? NORMAL end user will say....."da decal quality is no good, so easy 2 get damage."

TH>>>my ENGLAND too powderful??? (English too powerful???)

cham2020 wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

sharing is caring doesn't mean it's free. just pay me back the cost price ok already pirat

COST AH!!!

censor10.jpg

You selling Helang at RM35, rite? Thus, your profit which includes your workmanship is 400%.

Your Decal + Printing you selling at RM5, rite? For each A4 size you make 847% for your workmanship.

COST AH??? affraid

Whats your added value in your cars? Basic tire swap also none...sigh...
Maybe you have to give royalty to JCH for his decal design lar... That I did not factor in...

Takata was rite. "COST" is a sensitive word... Pls do not take this negatively. I mean you no harm. Do correct my calculations if I am wrong. pig