Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IJANxMYHC

<WTB> Majorette Rally Series

I'm currently looking for Majorette Rally Series.

Carded or loose would be find as long it is in good condition.

List of car that i'm looking for:
1. Ford focus (both BP & Castrol Tampo)
2.Subaru Impreza
3.Mitsubishi Lancer
4.Toyota Corolla
5. Citroen Xsara
6. Any racing Maxi Trucks

Any other offer will be appreciate as well. Do contact me thru PM.

Cheers,
IJAN

All of the mentioned model (except for item 6) can be easily buy in Majorette Racing 3-pack; since you are looking for either carded or loose. I've seen it in Parkson (Sungei Wang & KLCC), Sogo and The Store.

Cheers! Smile

I've been to most of the place u mention(except KLCC) but unfortunately they are no longer available there... Sad

anyway, thanx for the info bro... Smile

parkson sg wang doesn't sell majorette anymore. i should have some of the items but i forgot where i miss place them.... will try to look for them this weekend.

Have you tried any The Store outlet?
I remembered went to The Store in Shah Alam,(Plaza Alam Central kot), they have a lot of choices on Majorette..

Specific model not sure la... but worth a try..

if im not mistaken at a toy shop beside 7-eleven inside Kotaraya got alot of Majorette.. go look up..

kukubeh : yup. parkson sg wang doesnt sell majorette anymore. they use to sell it but that time i wasn't thinking of getting them. what a waste...anyway, do let me know if u have those item & if u r willing to sell them just pm me ya... Smile

mushroom : the store alam sentral only left citroen c2 & pajero only. already raided few the store outlet around Klang Valley & none of them were found... Sad

advedder : thanx for the info bro. will give a shot at the place u suggest this weekend.

spelberg : chow kit kat kedai mana bro?long time dont go there....