Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawk's Mooneyes Club

I found this T-bird in a box in Amcorp. The paint was really in bad condition. The wheels were beyond recovery. While the window panels were also badly scratched. And after some work, this is how she turned out.

pictur52.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

nice....love the colour combo and the rim are awesome...any project involving flaming ? love to see it... Smile

sinclair wrote:
Well done. T-bird has been given new life.

Thanks Mr Sinclair! I love the T-bird. And I've been planning to give it a new life from the day I bought it.

sahama wrote:
Mice job on the T-bird.

Oh My GOD!!! You saw a mice working on my modify? I better call pest conntrol. LOL!!! Thanks Mr. Sahama.

danielh wrote:
nice job! T-Birds now looks much better! cheers

I am certain that it looks better then how it looked like when I found it. Thanks for viewing... Laughing

mushr00m wrote:
nice restoration.... congrats bro..

Glad you liked it. But actually, I wanted to paint the colors in reverse. Top yellow and side silver. Lucky for me, this accident looks ok too...Thanks. Smile

xebec-Crash wrote:
nice....love the colour combo and the rim are awesome...any project involving flaming ? love to see it... Smile

Well, as I was telling Mr. Mushroom, I'm lucky this reverse color combo is ok also. As for the flames... hmmm... you might just get what you wish for, but before X'mas. Cool

i cant close my my eyes looking at the t-bird moon eye... Smile
nice custom the mr.hawk

eight wrote:
i cant close my my eyes looking at the t-bird moon eye... Smile
nice custom the mr.hawk

Thank you veli much Mr. 8... Rolling Eyes roll your eyes and see if can close...

chee keng hong wrote:
oh man!! U r great !! Like the way u show ur custom works!! Look clean and neat! and those wheels r so yummy!! Razz

Photos like this only shows that I am a very bored person. Nothing else better to do. However, I'm glad you liked it. Rubber wheels are always yummie...

jhc7598 wrote:
wah, nice!!! this is mooneyes club, so i think more are coming!!!

Thanks and oh yes... There will be others... My 2nd "Monster" among them. Hope you will like them.