Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Fantasy 5 pack

I was sorting out some of my 5 packs and 3 packs, then find the probable car that might make the set look nicer. GTR did not make the cut because there is no tampo version of it, and really look out of place in the set. Wish if they have Hot Tunerz again it would look something like this. Maybe a 24/7, S15 and the likes would look good with the Civic and AE86. Maybe you guys who have open boxes could swap and play around with this setup?

i think this thread should be in Hot Wheels Only. i'll move it.. Smile

cham2020 wrote:
i dun have any 5 pack with me now
damn Neutral

Well Tesco is running some for under 20 bucks currently. Those hot hauler & X Raycers pack looks nice. Maybe some insectirides ?

have u guys open the box n switch with the car u like at store then buy?? what will happen if get caught? yummy2 ae86 there...

darthvader wrote:
have u guys open the box n switch with the car u like at store then buy?? what will happen if get caught? yummy2 ae86 there...

Hahahah!!! Dude!!! The 3 cars replaced are so from the past, it would be back to the future for me to be able to get them and slot them in at the shopping center right? Those cars came from 3 packs that was sold by 7E more than half year ago. I open up all my 3 packs. This tunerz 5 pack came from Tesco recently. Cheap to open and play around with. In fact i open almost 90% of my 5 packs. Unless that 5 pack is too nice to crack open. I think there are a few more 5 packs i could swap again for kicks. tongue

I think some guys did this too. But at least now we get a place here to put the fantasy at work. About getting caught, maybe for infringing Mattel copyright issues by making a new 5 pack. hahaha.