Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fsrlism

tampo/decal papers

i have a question here on how to make a white tampo on dark coloured base using transparent decal paper.. hope somebody can help me

fsrlism wrote:
i have a question here on how to make a white tampo on dark coloured base using transparent decal paper.. hope somebody can help me

you can't unless you have the white ink for the printer.
if you're using clear to print it under white, it will be transparent.
the only choices you have is get a white decal and printed it with white tampo and dark coloured base.

thanks for info danielh... i can't find white decal anywhere locally.. looks like i have to do it on white base.. or maybe will have to paint the dark colour after applying the decal on white base.. aiseymen byk keje la pulak hehe

danielh wrote:
fsrlism wrote:

the only choices you have is get a white decal and printed it with white tampo and dark coloured base.

good idea danielh- btw where can i buy the tampo/decal papers.. can u guys help me send it to brunei

tagashie wrote:
danielh wrote:
fsrlism wrote:

good idea danielh- btw where can i buy the tampo/decal papers.. can u guys help me send it to brunei

cham has already mentioned it earlier, try pm him. he will gladly to help you. Razz

cham2020 wrote:
PM me if u want decal papers

thanks for the help friends.. so much do u sell for each.. I love to buy it form you if u can send it to brunei..
sorry I didnt know how to PM... I'm freshie here.. please do teach me..thanks

blog. www.toyzstation.blogspot.com