Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redzy

Rukun Tetangga

No, and I wonder do Rukun Tetangga allowed to carry self defense equipment? like baton, or tazer? that would increase the safety though.

Volunteer Patrolling Scheme members are allowed to bring baton.

sahama wrote:
Rukun rumah tangga ada le kalau nak tahu

agree wit bang Sahama!! i only know rukun rumah tangga!! Keras hukumannya tu!! Razz

Er...rumah tangga? Kita ni orang bujang jadi tak tau lagi la...hehe Very Happy

Bujang rupanya boleh turun kat dean jumaat malam semak rukun hot wheel pulak dan tengok racun

My place still got. But most of the member is old chaps from during my grandfather time. They still give leaflet for gotong royong and sometimes raya gatherings. The ronda malam times don't have already. But over here there s always a bunch of guys hanging out till wee hours of the morning and managed to caught 1 house break in last time. But the snatch theft during the day is hard to curb. These guys are damn hard to catch. Now i keep a big stick outside my house. When i hear girl scream i will run out hoping to land one.

netmatrix wrote:
My place still got. But most of the member is old chaps from during my grandfather time. They still give leaflet for gotong royong and sometimes raya gatherings. The ronda malam times don't have already. But over here there s always a bunch of guys hanging out till wee hours of the morning and managed to caught 1 house break in last time. But the snatch theft during the day is hard to curb. These guys are damn hard to catch. Now i keep a big stick outside my house. When i hear girl scream i will run out hoping to land one.

Did you get hold of the girl! Wink

last time stay in kg. pandan got join. had too bcos too many car jackings n snatch theft. neightbour got his car jacked, not onli that those stupid rempit hit him many times on the head with a crowbar. 22 stitches across the head. Sad

now in puchong the taman got hired full time security team. guess no more active. jz active in paying monthly security fee Razz

sahama wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

Did you get hold of the girl! Wink

Wahlao!!! Serve and Protect.... not Show up and Populate!!!! affraid

netmatrix: ROTFLOL but yet still typing...muahaha
zoomckng: Eh...Puchong? My area tu

> Must have Rukun Tetangga. Otherwise any crooks can infiltrate our houses and steals our cars...

Redzy wrote:
netmatrix: ROTFLOL but yet still typing...muahaha
zoomckng: Eh...Puchong? My area tu

> Must have Rukun Tetangga. Otherwise any crooks can infiltrate our houses and steals our cars...

Times changing already. If u live in condo the crooks live in condo break in ur unit. If live in Taman nowdays pay money to have gated entry. People nowdays not that interested in gethering together to keep their place safe. Because its manual labour. Even in my whole housing area with a hundred houses, i'm the only active cycling guy. So u can imagine how hard it is to get people to move their body, rather than moving their hands typing this. tongue

Some places got install CCTV some more.

break in is still ok. jz lose out money, etc. but wat i hate most is snatch theft, robbery, rape, etc.

we must coperate to bring the numbers down. some neughbours jz stay in own house and dun even chip in for the safety of taman. so called educated ppl Sad

redzy: puchong where? me kinrara. for hw hauling need permission from alfa Razz

Zoomckng: Putra Perdana, Bukit Putra 2, Taman Mas.Hauling pon kena permission ka? Aiyoh...got taiko oredi... LOL. Nevermind...U guys don't know me yet kan? So...senyap2 la I go & do my haulin'