Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GT347

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Share your passion about the legendary car here. Post some news or pictures too Very Happy

2011/03/02 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo franchise is DEAD

Spoiler:

the new hybrid will be much faster than the current Evo
in existance......

Flip-flop can happen any time.

Next news - Evo lives forever! RazzRazz

Good ah ..... evo spare parts will be cheap ......

I campaign to end the WRX branding also ........

they should not kill this franchise. maybe the idea of a hybrid evo wasnt too bad at all. if mitsubishi doesnt want it anymore give evo to proton instead Razz

Not surprise at all. You can tell that the day they sold their car identity to another car production (Proton) means they're done with it.
Now they can just sit back relax and collect money from Proton.
It's a better life for Evo, isn't it?

but they only giving us lancer and not the evo. may be theyd rather just let the evo rot than giving us their most prized asset yah?

GT347 wrote:
but they only giving us lancer and not the evo. may be theyd rather just let the evo rot than giving us their most prized asset yah?

No worry!! They ady know that we know how to custom make the EVO X!! Jus look at the Lancer that on the road now...mostly all have been tuned or mockup to the EVO X look!! Razz

That good one Dead and come the Silver lining....should i get one? shud i..shud i..

you must be crazy. the world is a better place with evos Cool

I cannot blame them, they said there's no more competition and since the World Rally is now dominated by the Citroen and Ford, the advantage of the Evo is gone...

They have already realise it when their rally performance dropped drastically in 2004-2005 and decided to pull out of the sport at the end of 2005 campaign and up until now only run by privateers. It is definitely sad to see this iconic cars to disappear from the production line but something must go someday.

I wouldn't be surprised to wee the Impreza WRX to go as well, because both of them are having about the same dilemma. But at the same time, I cannot see the WRX go because that car is like an asset to Subaru and could be the only car that keep people coming to their showroom.

It is sad, especially to Evo fans... So long - until we meet again Evo Wink

And imports kete potong and secong hand parts will also be a thing of the past.

Tonight saw so many mitsubishi evo line up near IOI mall. Nice nice cars and pajero

I bring to you. Lancer Evo Replacement. lol

19753510.jpg