Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

Looking for any Shelby Mustang or Ford Mustang that I don't have. :)

Item(s):Want to buy any Hot Wheels or Matchbox Shelby Mustang or Ford Mustang which is NOT in the picture below.

These are the Shelby and Mustangs that I have, arranged by year (Mustang year, not Hot Wheels year). I'm looking for the ones that I don't have, which are too many to be listed here. So if u have a Shelby Mustang or Ford Mustang which is NOT in the picture above, please offer me! Thanks! cheers
Price: Offer me!

Package includes: Prefer carded for 2011 cards. If 2010 and below, loose also can.

Dealing method: COD at Selayang, or postage.

Location of seller: Selayang.

Contact method/details: PM me, reply here. Thanks in advance! cheers

Banyaknya yang kau ada, banyak jugak kau tak ada Razz

itu la... banyak sangat Mustang Hot Wheels ni.. susah nak kumpul semua.. mr. sahama xde nak sponsor ke? Razz

Hi, Danny,
Suggestion: Record your Mustang models in softcopy, eg. Excel or Words file. Info such as series, year, colour, wheels, etc. can be included. I have been doing this since started my collection.
2nd step, check against wiki, internet guide, etc. for the full list.
Then, you can compare and review which models that you have left out.

When member approach you, you can compare against your record to have a fast check.

Let me check mine if I have any extra for you too.

Cheers.

Very nice collection of photos.

Definitely you have a wide area to cover, but keep at it slow and steady and you will get there.

Sorry can't help, coz I only keep one of each.

Hi musclemania,
I used to be able to remember my collection just by using memory. But when my collection grew larger, I did have some trouble keeping track of them. Sometimes I would go to Toys R Us, and just stand there at the HW section, holding a card in my hand, thinking "This Mustang looks great! and also somewhat familiar... do i already have this one? or not yet?" Razz
Im starting to keep record though. I've compiled the wikipedia section on the Mustangs that I have (becos the ones that I dont have are too many), and merge them into a folder. Thanks for the suggestion! cheers

Thanks sinclair! Hope I'll get to collect as much as possible. Not complete is ok, but at least I want to collect as much as I can. Very Happy

WOW!!That 's huge Mustang collections u have there!! I do collect Stang BUT not all! JUs specific to few selected models only! I am too..looking for some Shelby& Mustang which u have in the pics!! U keep extra for each model?? Very Happy

@musclemania: Thanks! will check it out when im free. Very Happy
@CKH: sorry bro, i only have one unit for each model... Sad but u can pm me the Mustangs that u're looking for. If i see later can let u know. Smile

nak 69 mustang kaler biru + hotwheels tampo... nnt aku check apa yg ada dalam aku nyer garage... Razz

... masuk garage... godek... godek... godek... i'll be back...

'69 Mustang HW Racing tu? x dapat lagi ke bro? hehe. kalu ade lebih aku inform karang ek.. Razz

Nice collection you have there bro..
No worries.. more will be coming soon... Smile

Thanks mushr00m! Very Happy Roughly a quarter of my Mustang collection comes from u, my Mustang supplier.. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
bro!! U have the RED MAROON COLOUR SHIFTER MUSTANG TO SPARE?? Very Happy

Sorry sidetrack this thread.

Ckh, are you referring to the 2005 Mustang GT? I noticed that it has be re-released in the new card, seen it on the peg with the glow-in-the-dark Deora and Dodge van. Therefore, should also be in the peg in M'sia?

chee keng hong wrote:

sorry bro.. i only have one.. Razz but this one can find easily la... i pm u location. Smile

sinclair wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

Sorry sidetrack this thread.
Ckh, are you referring to the 2005 Mustang GT? I noticed that it has be re-released in the new card, seen it on the peg with the glow-in-the-dark Deora and Dodge van. Therefore, should also be in the peg in M'sia?

opps!! Sorry for that...dannysp15!! Embarassed

Btw..thanks for the info..Sinclair!! Will look at that when go hauling this coming weekend!! Thanks!!