Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackdy

WHY IS VOLKSWAGEN CASTING SO HOT AND MAHAL!!

i notice, from drag bus, to fastback to squareback to baja bug, to regular bettle to even OLD GTI and karman GHIA.. can anyone explain why is this casting was so hot and expensive compare to other manufacturer.. explain pls...

SP2 or brasilia perhaps maybe not..haha

kuih_tiow wrote:
dragbus mmg mahal Sad

In UK berapa Pound harga sebuah DB ye?

Cause many old timer still been wraps with reminiscent of old happy doze 60's flower power - the great youth movement of century and upon culture well receive by younger generations till to date..the act of no holds barred what they starting on 60's is what the next generation do.

The 60's youth also just following trend of 40's youth movement of early Hot Rod and Black Jacket as what you can see over many James Dean movie which the youth voice core after all is to forgetting the suffering of the world of restricted culture, greedy capitalist, war and poverty.

So the likes of VW Beetle is symbolize everything above. You name it and everything is there...phenomenon,pop culture, freedom, rebel, hot rodding style...

In 1984, I bought my first car in USA a VW Golf for US$500. A nice car for small family. With this I travelled as far to Vermont and Maine especially during summer, fall and spring. Anyhow hanya kenangan aje yang tinggal. Sudah jadi besi burok.

if Drag Bus, i think because it's the heaviest casting in HWs..

if Samba Bus, i think because of during the hippie days..

if Beetle, it was commissioned by Hitler & ask Ferdinand Porsche to built a all-purpose car during that time.. also popularized by movies such as Herbie - The Love Bug.

so naturally, all these icons.. the newer versions also become popular. Smile

senang citer coz its an icon of the automotive world. everybody knows vw one way or the other... most of its cars are part of history as mention by san lino... so sebab tu la mahal...

kuih_tiow wrote:
dragbus mmg mahal Sad

ye ke....? Razz

VW is built for the people and the most iconic people car he was. Around the world u can find it everywhere.. You just cant find Ferrari, Porche.. plus the total symbole of moving passion culture and fashion status well received by all and everything associated with VW is well receeived by all even American well known for thier head strong especially for thier total passion for just American car is bow to VW phenomenon on 60s by thier Uk and European counterpart. So when Hotwheels knowing this and all likes VW Southern California fever its just easy for Mattel and with correct weight starting with VW Custom Beetle in early sweet 16 line up follow by the Beach Bomb, Evil weevil, baja bug, karmann, and nailed all out by Drag Bus its no joke why Hotwheels VW is top notch expensive casting by Hotwheels.

kalau anggap mahal...benda tu jadik mahal...

zoomckng wrote:
boycott vw!

hahah must be with good reason....your reason please..zoom.

sahama wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
dragbus mmg mahal Sad

In UK berapa Pound harga sebuah DB ye?

last time saw one guy selling 10 diff hw db at £200 Mad

CHAH wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
dragbus mmg mahal Sad

ye ke....? Razz

different league this db Smile

wildspirit wrote:
zoomckng wrote:
boycott vw!

ferrari all the way Rolling Eyes

kuih_tiow wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
zoomckng wrote:
boycott vw!

I'II still will stick with VW

sahama wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
zoomckng wrote:
boycott vw!

I'II still will stick with VW

Classic sample how people react and received over their choices of castings. Some very into the American muscle
( me also ) but do you can see any actual car here? Some are hardcore junkie over JDM sports which quite many here but the questions is if that is your over dead body picks... have your ever owned it once and why you still with that Kancil/Saga.
Then the lux of Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo..just think why you buy that Speed Machine. The answer is just freedom of choice and please if somebody seriously into something like Originals HW which others think that just another shit deserved to be into your dustbin....please and please respect that.

just kidding guys. anyway vw have alot of hot casting, thats why the price r at such.

jz collect responsibly. wat u can afford and wat u shld afford. Wink