Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Saw this the other day...

in front of my campus, I wonder what was it doing there, never seen one before in person;

Written at the door, "Bangsar, W.P Kuala Lumpur", quite far from Cyberjaya, hehe..
But I wonder if 2 firemen enough to control a fire? Maybe later I will set up Bomba Sukahati, hehehe, for fun. lol!

Nama oun bomba sukarela. no problem going anywhere.

yg ini utk banjir, pam air, tarik bot kecik, masuk ladang tangkap ular... bomba skarang pun dah mcm2 tugas... termasuk panjat pokok turunkan anak kucing... Razz

wildspirit wrote:
New good sample for cutomizer. Uncle Chia mesti suka gila.

Actually dah pernah nampak one scale model/replica of this Arena at Flea Market, it was more like a gift or souvenir to the respective town or council, complete with wooden base (with name label). It was also missing the Yellow hose housing on top of the arena (the one with "Bomba Sukarela" and probably loss the display case also..

Fadli85 wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
New good sample for cutomizer. Uncle Chia mesti suka gila.

Actually dah pernah nampak one scale model/replica of this Arena at Flea Market, it was more like a gift or souvenir to the respective town or council, complete with wooden base (with name label). It was also missing the Yellow hose housing on top of the arena (the one with "Bomba Sukarela" and probably loss the display case also..

Ada kau beli replica ni Razz

Arena...Hmm...Nice...

Actually for Bomba Sukarela, the vehicle and equipments are funded by a grant given by the gov.
They are well trained, as they are trained both in Kuala Kubu Baru & in Terengganu Bomba training Centre.

Redzy wrote:
Arena...Hmm...Nice...

Actually for Bomba Sukarela, the vehicle and equipments are funded by a grant given by the gov.
They are well trained, as they are trained both in Kuala Kubu Baru & in Terengganu Bomba training Centre.

You also Bomba Sukarelawan ke?

Sahama: Eh..tak la..Bomba Sukarelawan is under Kem. Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan. I'm under a diff Ministry..hehe..

Redzy wrote:
Sahama: Eh..tak la..Bomba Sukarelawan is under Kem. Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan. I'm under a diff Ministry..hehe..

What Ministry are you working with then?

ni buat padam api asmara student yg tengah ber'panas panas' di tamn bunger laaaa... tonguetonguetongue

Ministry di RUMAH, hahaha.......!

Hassan, betul gak tu, student punya HORMONE tinggi wooooooo............panas, tapi memang best la dressing dalam kampus, syok woo hari2 pergi kampus, hehehe..