Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trinagreen1

Collector # 590

I have collector car# 590 that is in the package backwards and also has the big back wheels on the front and the little wheels on the front. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this particular error? Question

anyway looks like 590 is older cards maybe 1995-1999 card.

pls share us a pic. from ur statement looks like a multiple error card. so upload a pic and we discuss from there.

we got speciialist Dr. Rayz from the multiple error ward at hand. Razz

Not trying to sound like a total noob,but I'm having a problem getting the pictures out of my e-mail and onto this website.....is there a certain way or something that you have to do that? Thanks again for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

untitl15.jpg

Here's a picture of the cars ....as you see one is in the package backwards and the other one has the wheels on the wrong end. So....any insight or help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your help:)

Obviously the there's variant in card: red & blue cheers

According to the pix from South Texas...this casting shows all small wheel

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/500/590c.jpg

...and seem there is x2 more other wheel variant to this #590 P-911 = 5Dot & 5SP

...could be both your carded are errors, one of the carded has x2 different error, the other only wheel error. Great haul nonetheless - definitely look great among my other Ferrari errors joget
hahaha joking thumbsup

Rayz-HWC wrote:
According to the pix from South Texas...this casting shows all small wheel

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/500/590c.jpg

...and seem there is x2 more other wheel variant to this #590 P-911 = 5Dot & 5SP

...could be both your carded are errors, one of the carded has x2 different error, the other only wheel error. Great haul nonetheless - definitely look great among my other Ferrari errors joget
hahaha joking thumbsup

errr trina car is a porsche. scratch

Thank you for ya'lls assistance so where do I go from here? Are they worth keeping because I have over 3000 cars and was trying to downsize Idea