Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eight

The Billionaire Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan also known as The Rainbow Sheikh Car Collection

He has one of the largest car collections in the world at over 200 cars and trucks which are stored http://www.enam.ae in a pyramid that he purpose built, outside Abu Dhabi](open to the public free of charge)

http://www.enam.ae/

In 1983 he acquired seven Mercedes 500 SEL, one for each day of the week, which the firm Styling Garage in Germany painted in the colours of the rainbow complete with matching interior. The vehicles also included gun racks on the inside of the boot lid which held several M16 rifles.

Oh, this is the guy who owns that gargantuan Dodge truck, I see...I see.....

when u have all the money in the world, what will u do...? collect cars la apa lagi.. hehhehee

If you're a Sheikh in the middle east, chances are you'll own a gazillion dollars.....

eight wrote:
when u have all the money in the world, what will u do...? collect cars la apa lagi.. hehhehee

and can collect super model..too!! droollaugh1

His collections is big but the car inside 75% are B and C class, not many supercars and super rare or vintage. Petersen, Ralph Lauren, Jay Leno have way-way ahead of him in term racing history cars and VVHTF while Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah are remain untouchables.

wildspirit wrote:
His collections is big but the car inside 75% are B and C class, not many supercars and super rare or vintage. Petersen, Ralph Lauren, Jay Leno have way-way ahead of him in term racing history cars and VVHTF while Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah are remain untouchables.

yes mr. wildspirit... i totally agree with u...

wildspirit wrote:
Yes bro. You're Sheikh of DieCast king .

Me.... DieCast Die!Die!Die! Twisted Evil

Diehard1, Diehard2 & Diehard3 pirat

jhc7598 wrote:
tonite diehard at tv3 Razz

If that diehard is chicken..what you see is the cock that just have 3 seconds penetration. Very Happy

wildspirit wrote:

If that diehard is chicken..what you see is the cock that just have 3 seconds penetration. Very Happy

lol. but i didnt watch tv3 at all tonite, RazzRazz

And the Diehard5 will be that chicken already in grandma pan ready to be masak kicap. Very Happy
And when all the bones go to garbage its finale.