Find results in...
sahama

Happy Birthday To MALAYSIA

Today is Malaysia Day. Happy holiday and hauling guys cheerssunnythumbsup

And a big haul

whoppe10.jpg

Dunno about you guys, but i went to the Malaysia day Parade that morning. wink

Boboboi!!!!

i only recognize Iqram Dzinly. But i do not know the others. There are a lot of local celebrities that morning. Did not expect that. And no good chance to take photos because everyone was screaming like mad. hahah

a collective of our local telecommunications provider.

One of only 5 floats? I thought going to see many, since we did not have a parade on 31st Aug. But only 5?!? sad

Some of the cars from local unis. Hmmm.... looks familiar.....

The cars that was shown at KLIMS recently. Got few more. But nothing u guys never seen before. Only there are REEV Exoras are new there.

I see the Police & Army group is the largest of them all. It make it seem like it is Police 100th anniversary that i went to few years ago. When the commando come and do their acts got machine gun and explosion sound to make it dramatic. I think its silly. They could just include some nice war music that would be just fine.

Lastly i thought i want to go to the other side to meet the clebs. But too many people. But The Yusof family decide to give tribute to the police army by going to the side i am at. So free photo op! Shamsul is in purple, while his dad was in blue. I also saw Shaiezy Sam (Kongsi), Maizidul Akmal (999), Nora Danish (Puteri), and many more. But no photo ops as too many obstruction.

Well thats how i spend my 16th September anyway. Happy Malaysia Day! thumbsup

sinclair wrote:
Thanks for the pics.

U R Welcome.

chee keng hong wrote:
love that PROTON concept car! That "TUAH" is the coming soon "Persona" replacement model..right?? smile

Dunno what their plan is la. But keep hearing them going for turbocharged engines. Whether is finalized product or not, they must make sure the car can compete with Koreans first. Forget the Japanese because we are using their tech. If they are really serious then they might want to poke the VolksWagen nest now and not BMW which they dreamed on last time when they were in Australia with the WAJA.