Find results in...
rajaazlanshah363

Raok from Abg Rozie

oh my.. what a lovely piece..
Is that zamac? which series is that?

zephyr wrote:
oh my.. what a lovely piece..
Is that zamac? which series is that?

im not sure what series is this..but as i was told by another otai, this DB supposedly was only half work then the factory was burnt..fortunately, they managed to save some of this DB but stolen by a fellow..then the fellow sold this DB in this condition...if any other otai got more information about this DB or my information was wrong, plz do correct me as i also interested to know the real story of this DB..

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:

im not sure what series is this..but as i was told by another otai, this DB supposedly was only half work then the factory was burnt..fortunately, they managed to save some of this DB but stolen by a fellow..then the fellow sold this DB in this condition...if any other otai got more information about this DB or my information was wrong, plz do correct me as i also interested to know the real story of this DB..

wow.. such a history.. and you got this for free? totally lucky dude.. and congrats to Abg. Rozie for being so nice...

OMG! that is vw dragbus rite?? for raok?? shakehead acik rozi ni mmg berhati mulia....hehe Very Happy

wildspirit wrote:
Boleh pas-pas kan raok ni... ko raok la aku pulak whistlingdrool

hahaha..alah bang..DB ni pon sy ad seketol je..abg nye da xterkira..tgu abg plak raok saya DB..xpon bs japan convention pon ok... Very Happy

wow.....RAOK DB penoh nostalgia.......tahniah......