Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

1st Place Custom contest Hotwheels RATSHAKER

My 1st place winning entry to the international custom group (Monkeydust's Rustom Contest Group in FB)for the month of september. It was closed fight as my points are 83, the second are 81 and 79 points to the third, there are about 13 contestant altogether, the casting are hotwheels Ratbomb.

Here are my winning entry. combination of Hotwheels Ratbomb, T-Bucket, Boneshaker and Brutalistic. The front engine sre equip with cutted 2 mm diameter rod locked with wheels axle tabs in the center and rounded up with pvc strips which act as the engine belts. As for the gull wing door, another ratbomb casting are needed to cut the door shape from outside. All hinges are scratch built, measured and tailor to the scales. All door handles , side mirrors and rear twin nitrous tank are custom scratch built, the process of building these small items are long and time consuming as it had to cut and measured until i got the exact and perfectly fitted. But it was fun and exciting to see the end result. I think , these are my best custom i've done compare to the previous works.Enjoy the full pictures.

Photobucket

Zedd_68 wrote:
A customized custom-hot-rod...

As always... cheersthumbsupclapgod

thanks a lot bro!! grin

netmatrix wrote:
V12 engine? I like the exhaust manifolds!

haha...thanks bro!! laugh1

Congrats daniel!

But I think it´s not your best job, because all your jobs are the best!!!

But this one in particular have so many features like hinges, doors openning, engine details, paintings together in one!!!