Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

°°°° FUNNY LONG $unday $tory HAUL °°°°

You know the funny side of not having $upers in green cards anymore, well, it happened today.

While I was having lunch at flea market Amcorp Mall today, got a call from another collector, who is having lunch at another place, saw some hot wheels restocking and asked me to go to where he's at, quickly as possible. Without wasting any time, I put on my superman cape and flew there. Upon arriving, we see two bangladeshi opening up 5 cases of HWs BUT he said we can't go through it yet.

Fine, we'll wait.

About 5 minutes later a lady who works there came and started going through the boxes. She digs and digs looking cards upon cards. That's when my friend and me started smiling at each other because we noticed she is looking for the "greenie" We wanted to say something but we KNEW that there might not be anymore GREENS in this case. It seems to us that this lady who works there, might be an "insider" for some scalpers perhaps. She kept searching and becoming more frustrated that she can't seem to find whatever she is looking for.
Then she uses her phone to text. After giving up, she passes the cases to us and some cases to the bangladeshi put on the pegs for display and we went through it.

And then booyah! We found these...

Moments later, some guy who wearing "Hasbro" uniform came and looked at what we are searching. Well, all I can say is "too bad buddy, your insider sucks" Why would this hasbro person suddenly appeared there? There's no new hasbro toys for display, nothing.

Now we know, what happened to those green cards previously, it's actually another "insider" from another company who knew "insiders" from places on when the stock arrives. So they can take the green or $upers for their scalpers. Well, not today buddy.

All and all we bought more than over 50 cars and yet, because of the discounted promo going on we are only paying a light amount. So, it was a good hauling day.

minus over rm111 from the total amount we actually paid...

I want to thanked my friend who called me, well, you know who you are ole friend.

Congrats to the Super haul! And The best part is the auntie's green card game is busted!! Haha... good and clever one Hw !!

fablokejw wrote:
really nice and suerb and i've never seen such amazing hauls before in my life Very Happy

Of course you will. afro

samace22 wrote:
Nice Haul Congrats. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

redsk wrote:
What a nice story!! laugh1 Dem..amazing haul clapthumbsup

Thank you

hwcars wrote:
Congrats to the Super haul! And The best part is the auntie's green card game is busted!! Haha... good and clever one Hw !!

Yeah, don't get caught. That's the whole point, But how far can you hide, right?
"Sepandai-Pandai Tupai Melompat Akhirnya Jatuh Ketanah" situation

For showing off abit, not every time I get the chance to score, you know?
Me and my friend split the Torino. He take the card while I took the car... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Now only I notice MBX card you haul there...any new MBX wave??

I just notice the error black BMW today. Totally miss it yesterday. No tempo, never seen it before in sg.

redsk wrote:
Now only I notice MBX card you haul there...any new MBX wave??

Some new wave & more, check this gathering video last Friday... if you know what I mean.

Ooh...the Bat!!

Still not available in my area, probably would never see it also (a lot of insider/scapler here)

padan muka to that HASBRO uniformed guy.........

Thanks for sharing the story, great haul. thumbsup

Same thing when I hauled two superized camaros last week from a bin of death. No greenies at all, must be hundreds of cards in the bin.

hehe.. Atom, I think I just went to the palce where you haul this. somehow it's identical. Manage to get few great stuff u left behind perhaps. hehe. Before leaving the peg, i walk few steps behind and saw mysterious out of place hidden hw on the most top shelf. I grab it and It's a white '67 Shelby GT-500. I check out the rest, it's Ferrari California, Asphalt Assault. If it's insider's work for scalpers, Too bad, it's mine now. If not, then too bad, it is still mine now.. hehe.