Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fablokejw

2013 haul

Recent hauls few weeks ago one (1st week of jan haul)

Recent trades (New THUNT And my most wanted TH and new cars)

2 weeks ago haul

Today DAMN AWESOME HAUL

nice hauls bro ! anyway where u found the newest wave cars IN singapore ? i not even seen a single new car as of now or from malaysia ?

Okay Lsk bro I traded them from Malaysia I noe my frens there they are trustable n stable collector

fablokejw wrote:
Okay Lsk bro I traded them from Malaysia I noe my frens there they are trustable n stable collector

Ic ! last wk also found 1 red bird 1 camaro TH and 2 AE 86

dude.....this is beyond awesome haul.......... clapclap

Thanks guys for the nice comments Very Happy and wish u all the best for the happy new year Very Happy.. Cheers..

Haha so many police cars !!!
There are cars which i have not seen on pegs , Congrats !!

I've encountered a very bad experience while hunting today 7/3/13 at Mustafa centre at 12+ pm. I was waiting for the hw stocks to display, suddenly another collector which I don't know in his 30s probably wearing specs and a bit golden hair and his I phone I remembered is a red Ferrari cover appeared. I don't want to mention his name. I was waiting for the stocks patiently and did not say anything he approached to me and say not to let me touch all the Hw stocks and I stayed far away from him and as I was walking around,he said bad things abt me then suddenly he argued with me and scolded me vulgarties and nearly wanted to have a fight with me. He dont want to let me see the stocks and told the supplier n the staff working there bad things abt me. This is not fair to other collectors honestly saying. Share with others whenever u have extra that you donwant to get. And I actually never do anything wrong recently and tried to be a normal collector. So I waited for him to finish going through the stocks first then I see the stocks no TH n no Datsun 240z so I forget it coz I donwant to fight and create trouble for the person coz I know this is wrong to create trouble. Than I looked at what he is doing than awile later I go off already than I nothing happened.
So I am hunting now for latest waves in Singapore. For Singapore collectors anything pls PM ME TQ

wah.... so this guy in the end he took away all the hot cars with him with TH ? mad1

He took some loop coupe,bumper car,all the ae86,240z,458 challenge n all the th. don't buy stuffs from the guy. Make his business fail la better hor

lol....with this kind of description....I only can call him.... "Ferrari I phone guy"....so don't get cars from him....lol.....so now you have down grade to be a collector, not selling anymore...lol... Very HappyCoolRazz

Loke he scold vulgarities at you, he cannot make it la. Observing his attitude, he must be very angry of your position at mustafa. I really respect you to let him go through the pegs first. You do not need to as the cars do not belong to him untill he paid for it. You did right for not arguing with him. Give him the th chance this time .

Congrats to your super big lucky haul !

hwcars wrote:
Loke he scold vulgarities at you, he cannot make it la. Observing his attitude, he must be very angry of your position at mustafa. I really respect you to let him go through the pegs first. You do not need to as the cars do not belong to him untill he paid for it. You did right for not arguing with him. Give him the th chance this time .

Congrats to your super big lucky haul !

well said ! clap

Yup let him take this time he will realize what he did wrong one day when I will seriously write a statement against emway. Not to worry I will be finding more details abt him and warn ppl abt this fella I mentioned.

Latest hauls (Long time no post) (specially for HWcars n LSK138 n Microvette to see)
Local F case.

2 weeks ago haul and (corvette th n vw super is trade

Last week haul (finally got super thunt hahas LOL)

Recent angry birds mania and on the pegs

TRU Maniac for the day (Didn't take SC)

Today trades and Fren help me get
From EBay thanks.

Recent total trades and (this week local haul row 4)
Thanks WE Jersey,KH Jun,Khor Deng yang and John Ong. Really appreciate the trades and hope to trade more next time Very Happy ^^

My first new wave after long time when B case continues

CNY SUPER MINOR HAUL

My falcon super TH at last HAHA Very Happy cannot resist...

Falcon make me complete my 2012 TH N SUPER FINALLY thanks to John Ong

My Fren found for me European short card thanks again

Btw I am looking for 2013 TH. need help right now I feel I behind
2013 series
•treasure hunt prototype H-24
•$uper bone shaker
•$uper 69 Camaro (upcoming)
•$uper 72 ford ranchero(upcoming)
•$uper 62 corvette

Thank you Joshua,samace n LSK. Joshua u wanted the cars ok forgot to reply u n vw I think outdated wave alr and my Fren ask me to get one

Hi,guys long time no post!
My recent haul 2nd n 3rd row! Recent trade 1st row! Thanks crackerjack for RAOK! Hope I RAOK U when u come SG again next time LOLS

One of my super lucky hunting day! During march 15/3/13

Pics of hunting places
OG ORCHARD taken on 15/3

ISETAN SCOTT'S taken on 15/3

NTUC Promo 28/3 at JURONG PT

TRU TAMPINES 22/3. Very lucky for the day! finally some G cases at TRU

Today haul 2/4/13 (1st row left) n recent package from malaysia received today! Finally got my corvette n BS! Finally G case complete!

And lastly my RETRO GHOSTBUSTERS! My Fren happen to pass by help me get!

March 15th! Amazing lucky haul!
Super congrats !!
coincidental eerie ghostbusters shot, Nice !!!

Thanks Joshua,LSK N Sam
Btw today unexpected haul happen to pass by! Very lucky Very Happy $uper TH finally found my self from G case!

Then... Guess where the TH N $ come from?

Yay!! Very Happy finally!!!

Thanks again Sam,LSK N Joshua!
Btw just now at 4+ while hunting happen to see a old case last year K case restock and got a DW-1 at NTUC AMK HUB. Photo specially for Hwcars to c

fablokejw wrote:
Thanks again Sam,LSK N Joshua!
Btw just now at 4+ while hunting happen to see a old case last year K case restock and got a DW-1 at NTUC AMK HUB. Photo specially for Hwcars to c

dat time i also seen around 6-8 pcs of DW-1 on NTUC amk hub AND I JUST PICK UP 1 PC @ DAT TIME ! Laughing

Posting my last year hunting run. A memory for me! Photo specially for somebody to c.