Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrnpotter

Your PSFC Team

Hey Everyone!
I guess not many of you know much about me so...

sony_c10.jpg
Hi, My name is Haroon and I'm also an admin for the site. I used to be a mod until The Incident and then became an admin to help the forum even more. Recently I went on a hiatus because I had exams to deal with but now back with a bang!

I handle almost all admin duties along side Steve, I think because I'm probably the only one here who has had past experience dealing with Forumotion (which by the way is an awesome forum host)

My Age is impossible to believe because people think I'm actually 35 but no intelligence dispelled, I am the youngest of the PSFC team

I'm pretty good with Adobe Photoshop and know my way around the world wide web like the spider who made it

My hobbies are PSFC, football, singing, PSFC, Fan Fiction, Graphic Designing, PSFC and um....oh PSFC

My favourites: Harry Potter, Kyle XY, The Matrix Trilogy and LINKIN PARK!

My Quote: Whenever I find the key to success, someone manages to change the lock.....

My word to live by: Ambition

I hope the others also introduce themselves...

my turn congratulations........

I'm Lisa, I'm 34 (shhhh dont tell anyone!!) but some days I feel at least 100 lol

I'm unable to work at the moment as I'm a single parent with 3 kids.
My son, Ieuan is 14, my daughter, Jadine is 7 and my youngest daughter, Phoebe is 2.......so as you can probably guess I have my hands full with them!!

Dont really have time for hobbies, but I do like having 'messy time' with the kids. I love to read and have been know to do the odd cross stitich before now Smile oh and I'm love my music, I listen to everything from heavy metal, to modern pop lol, just please dont try and get me to listen to any dance music or country and western as I would rather lol

I'm not really a fan of the t.v. but must admit to being addicted to Dr Who and torchwood

ok think that is more than enough about me congratulationscongratulations

Hiya everyone!! Its me Gaia! But i think you should all know my real name, Im Steph but prefer to be called Gaia (sounds nicer lol)

Im 23 years young and i live with my soon to be husband Daniel :lovers: and after we get married we hope to hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet LOL

I work in a local Supermarket (oh what fun) even though I can work as a qualified Nursery Nurse, Nanny etc but there isnt alot of that work around at the moment, you actually get paid more in a supermarket too

I love anything to do with Japan and China and as most of you know I LOVE PANDAS!!! My dream is to visit a Panda Sanctuary and hold one
Ayumi Hamasaki is one of my fav singers.
I watch loads of tv and DVDs lol Most of which are Animes or Mangas which include Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi No Ceres, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Preater, Inuyasha and anything by Hayao Miyazaki.

I really love being an Admin and enjoy working on here, this site has the best members congratulations

Right ive rattled on long enough lol who is next?....

Hi all ...my name is Audrey and I am 54 ..yep really that old!! I've been married forever or so it seems and have 2 grown children,Lisa (Lea75) is 34 and Simon who is 30, and 3 lovely grandchildren.
I love travelling,reading ..used to do cross stitch but the eyes aren't so good nowadays and of course love the computer and especially Pet Society.
We lived for 10 years in Abu Dhabi but am now settled back at home in the East of the UK.
Not really much else to say about me ...so on to the next Mod ....

Hello everyone! I'm Mangoberri, call me Mangoberri cause there's another member called Mango.

I'm from Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. If you don't know where that is, search up the 2010 Olympics congratulations My favourite mascot from the 2010 olympics is MUK MUK! I love MUK MUK.

My hobbies are playing pet society and restaurant city. Yes, I don't do much in my life.

I go to a catholic high school and am in grade 9 Smile I am excited to be a part of the mod/admin group here on PSFC. It is my first time being one, and I hope I'm doing well.

I'm Chinese, I can speak and understand Chinese, but can NOT read so if you type something in Chinese, chances are that I understand only half of it.

I don't know what else to say, so onto the next mod/admin.

Greetings! I'm Steve the Site Admin & Owner of PSFC!

I started PSFC because I got fed up of the Playfish forums and how things we're going there, so i wanted to create a fun and freindly site by fans for fans!

I'm 22 I live in the UK in Sunny Devon, I have a son called Harley who is coming up to 2 years old, I used to be a chef but am now a training manager for Somerfield.

My favourite bands are Stereophonics, Manic Street Preachers, Oasis, Blur etc...etc... my favourite film is Lord Of The Rings, Die Hard and favourite tv shows are Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Real Hustle and programs which include food!

Im fun and friendly and have my moments of crazyness, if you want to know a bit more about me then ask me!

4991_911.jpg

Hi, I'm Jeanie and that's my husband Neil next to me. This is the most recent picture of what I currently look like hee hee.

I'm a full time RN and I live in Lake Forest which is located in South Orange County, California, USA Smile

I'm 34 years old!!! aaaahh!!!! I don't have any kids yet, but do have one 13 year old black cat named Kuni (pronounced Koony)

I love to snowboard, hike, rollerblade, backpack, camp, bake, sew, and scrapbook. I started playing PS in January, I think, and haven't been able to stop. I have the "O" in OCD. Not so much the "C" just the "O" hence forth my not being able to get away from PS.

I think that's it for now. If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Oh, Mangoberry's name is also Jeanie. That is why we call each other "twin" congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Hello!

I am Sarah! I am 26 years old and live in Missouri, USA. I have 2 cats. A big yellow one named Tigger and a tabby mix named Cleo.

I work at a Swiss Colony Call Center doing Customer Service and Orders for catalogs. Since it's all on the phones that's why I am able to have bright purple hair and piercings and it doesn't matter for my job lol.

I have an amazing boyfriend named Antoine that is the same age as me. We've been together for going on a year now, and I love him very much.

I mostly play Pet Society in my free time but I like a few other facebook games, and I love to read and watch a few shows that I enjoy.

I'm not that exciting really. But I try to stay out of trouble and have fun doing things I enjoy that don't cost much money. Economy is rough and it seems like money is just too hard to come by these days!!

I'm the loud crazy friend that everyone has one of lol. I'm a Gemini-to a t. And I'm a big music freak, my current music obsessions are: Blue October, Paramore, Hurt, Mindless Self Indulgence, Theory of a Deadman, Daughtry, Marilyn Manson, and so many others that it makes my head spin and I refuse to type them all out!!!

I love making new friends so feel free to pm me to say hi, or ask me anything else you want to know.
:friends:

Guest Guest

Hello

I am John (Γιαννης) in greek congratulations . I am 14 years old and i live in Greece/Athens. This is the most recent picture (actually from yesterday) @ Athens Motorshow Live.

I am a student as you can imagine and i have 2 and half years to finish school congratulations.
Well i like the economics subject, chemistry and gymnasstics Laughing I am talking two languages ; Greek and English and i know some Deutch congratulations

I like cars and attend events.I am enviromentalist , i support Greenpeace and other non-profits organisations congratulations and i like green stuff etc congratulations.

I love gadgets and mostly Ipod TOuch ( I Have one too )
Other stuff i like to do :Basketball , Football (Goalkeeper congratulations ) , HTML , Blogs, News, Technlogy , Forums, PSFC , Pc.