Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Nicole*

*SPOILERS* 6/20 Red, White & Boom - (pics, recaps, tweets & videos)

Jeannie wrote:
This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 6/20 Bonner Springs, KS concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Yahoo! DWEEB vacation has ended! Yahoo!

Everyone who is going have fun, and we'll all be eagerly waiting for your reports, pictures, and videos!

There will be a cellcast tonight in Mandy's room. Details and cellcast thread to be posted later today.

Guest Guest
Hope everyone has fun... can't wait to hear all about it!

Guest Guest
The Wave looking forward to your recaps, pics and vids!!! Have fun all of you going to the concert!

Jul, Jenna and Tracy were first in line for VIP! They'll be front and center tonight! Yahoo!

I would be there if it weren't for my brother's graduation party!!!!! Very Sad

Jul and the girls are in there now. Dead center against the barricade.

David is backstage watching the local band performance.

Andrew is there already and David has the fedora on and was dancing by the side of the stage to the first band and Kyle has a bandana on.

David was taking pics of Safetysuit, that is so cool!!!Now he is throwing a football in the rain. Thud_old

Ive never been wetter in my life. Add terential downpour 2 my lists of weathers 4 cook

From Kim, via twitter

@Prissy wrote:
David was taking pics of Safetysuit, that is so cool!!!Now he is throwing a football in the rain. Thud_old

OMG, I love those guys. <3 And David of course. Smile

Quote :
Sun is OUT!! Dave supposed to start around 9:45

White tie affair is ROCKIN IT!! & THE RAIN STOPPED!!!!!!

from "angelangiekc"

Guest Guest
Reminds me of the New Haven line. We were all soaked in the thunder storm. I was still a bit soggy for the show later that night.

Two words: Tennessee. Tornadoes.

Very Happy

Stay dry, everyone!

are you laughing about this now Jamie, I said give it six months later and you would laugh about tornados on your 25th birthday!

So Dave has brought hurricanes, tornadoes, major thunderstorms, blizzards... how much do you want to bet when he goes back to California, there's an earthquake? Or tidal wave or something?
LOL flag

So Dave has brought hurricanes, tornadoes, major thunderstorms, blizzards... how much do you want to bet when he goes back to California, there's an earthquake? Or tidal wave or something?
LOL flag

Umm...that already happened (after his Manila concert, he went back to LA for his pre-Idol stuff).

So, to review, David Cook has brought:
1. Hurricanes...check
2. Tornadoes...check
3. Thunderstorms...check
4. Blizzards...check
5. Earthquake...check
6. Floods...well, Kelly Urich said there was a flood in KC while David was there for vacation...check

Don't forget he has also brought both extreme cold and extreme heat

Now we just need:

Tidal Wave
Sandstorm

Guest Guest
Has he brought hail to anywhere yet?

Don't you all remember being in the cellcast with me and there was a big earthquake that went on during one of the shows? My entire place was shaking and some of you asked me what just happened and I said it was an earthquake--oh and there was a fairly minor earthquake on Thursday night in Orange County right after David played.

I'm telling you....Mother Nature is not happy with one or all of the members of the band. I keep saying that one of them needs to take one for the team and just give her a Kiss On The Neck already but so far none of them has taken my advice Wink

Guest Guest
I remember that well, Mandy! Was a little too much excitement. I do believe there was hail in Tennessee. Sandstorm? Any desert shows planned?

David was taking pics again during Matt's set!!He is really getting his new camera to work!!

You guys forgot volcanic eruptions. No, ploding doesn't count!!

Terry\'s fav word

Guest Guest
You sure 'ploding doesn't count?? It certainly should.

*sigh* I love his plaid shirt.

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:
Wow, the crowd is HUGE!!!

HOLY DUCK! How many people are there????

OMFG!!! Can you imagine performing on that stage??? Shocked

EveAngelical wrote:
@Prissy wrote:
Wow, the crowd is HUGE!!!

HOLY DUCK! How many people are there????

I'd like to know it too.

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:
THUD!!

The twitpic has this comment "Hanging with THE David Cook!" Great

Guest Guest

Ah yes, the plaid shirt...

EveAngelical wrote:
You sure 'ploding doesn't count?? It certainly should.

*sigh* I love his plaid shirt.

Sorry Eve, I don't think ploding has anything to do with Mother Natures. Although, it is an often occurring event of epic proportions, especially on this board. LOL flag

hello he's killing us now I see the bleeding heart! GOSH! HELLLLLO DAVID COOK!

definitely letting more show. Just like Neal! Razz

All about the music... Yea, right Dave!!! Sheesh!!! pirate

Guest Guest

He has been doing that a lot more lately. This was when he was signing my picture in Newark.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.