Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FaithInGravityy

-LandOfKate!-Graphic Thread

Heyy there! The name's Kateland, and I make graphics for your sheer daveyylicious enjoyment.

I am capable of siggys, avatars, desktop wallpapers, any kind of site layout or background, as well as any other crazy thing you can possibly fabricate.

I'm not laying any ground rules or such. Just request as you like, and I will try my best to fufill. I don't tag or label my work, just for the record. I don't really have any requirements, besides you telling me what you need. For instance just post here with whatever pictures you like, text, colors and such. Anything extra, and I'll try to work it in. Regarding sizes of signatures, I can do whatever. Any neat format or design, I'll do it. A set of avi's put together to make a signature? I'll do it. Surprise you? I'll do it. If you just want the default signature size, let me know. Certain size? Give me the numbers. I've got you covered. :]]

Please note; I can also make gifs, but not at the moment. It will be about another week or so before I can resume creating them. But just keep that in mind. :]]

Any questions, feel free to post here or even PM me...
Alright kids...Go for it.

Guest Guest

Thanks for taking care of this Kateland Great

Guest Guest
I'm copying these down here so you get everything in the right order, Kateland.

Does anyone know how to make myspace layouts?I would so love a David one from my show(ohio fair),with these pics..

with colors that match his shirt,some hearts.I would be forever grateful.

Guest Guest
So, I see this was posted a while back, but;;;

I know how to code layouts. I can and will get to it.

I have play practice tonight from about six-thirty-ish to nine, but I will finish my homework and jump on it.

I'll post it here or in my thread that I'm about to create;;; or both.

Guest Guest

You're very welcome Very Happy

And congrats on becoming one of our DDT members! cheers

Guest Guest
Congrats, Kateland! (and thank you!)

Guest Guest

YAY!!! Welcome Kateland!!! Welcome!

You know how to do MySpace Layouts? Can you put an "on the beach, by the ocean" background behind my grandson (giving the impression that he's actually there), then fix it for me to put on my page? That would be amazingly awesome, if you can. Lemme know. If you can't, it's not a big deal. Just thought it would be kewl. No hurry either. Here's his pic...

Chillin'

Thanks!

I just realized that you're in school and may not have a lot of time, I'm going to ask Tricia too, but you're more than welcome to play around with it if you have time, if you want. Smile