Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookienerd0006

Stephora's Graphic Thread

Hey Guys! i'm Stephora and just joined the DDT family! I've been doing graphics for the last 5-6 years and I do avatars, siggys, blends, wallpapers, some animated stuff too (the avi and siggy under my username were both made by me).

here is some stuff i've made so far ( there are several graphics using same images 'coz that was a request for a member here and had to start over the design several times):

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb69/stephysweet4/

Anyway, here are my rules: when you request something from me, please pm me about what pics to use, lyrics, color, design etc...and when the design is done, i would like to be credited for it, please. also, i will try my very best to make whatever is asked of me but remember that some things might not be doable so try to be understanding about this and also be patient!! i have a life outside of David Cook and this website, believe me. and some requests might take some time to be made. so bear with me.

So let's get started, shall we? Smile
so if i don't respond right away at your request, please be patient and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

Stephora
Declaration tour '09: 13/03;23/05;03/08;04/08;02/10;03/10;14/11;16/11

Guest Guest

YAAAAAAY!!! Welcome to the Digital Design Team Steph Welcome!

Guest Guest
cheers Welcome to the team!!!

okay guys! my shop is still open! if you have a specific request, pm me Very Happy

Stephora

hey all! just wanted to let everyone know that in spite of my busy schedule with school/work, i do take requests! i can show you all some stuff i did :

so if anyone need a new siggy, avi etc... let me know Smile

Stephora

Guest Guest
Steph!! Your work is amazing!! I love it!

Awesome graphics! (It's xoDELIVERYGRRLox from idolforums. I made an account so I could see these!)
My favs are definately the David Cook Rock Star In The Making; along with the Mr.David Cook ..... HEARTBREAKER one. ;D