Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seeker38

Prayer Conerning Having a Baby

Having been seeking the Lord regarding having children. Me and my husband desire children but the doctor has said that we cannot have them. I know that God is ABLE to do all things.

praying

Seeker38

:PTL:

he IS able girlie!! There was a testimony that Mia posted about this woman who couldn't have children; within 4 months of Mia having a dream about someone getting pregnant, the woman's pregnancy test was positive! tell me that's not God!

Both Sarah, hannah, and Rachel conceived when it was medically impossible for them too. God can do anything! God is the god of the impossible and he wants to "give you the desires of your heart". Children are a gift from God and God will give you that gift.

i touch and agree with you that God will work the miracle. When you pray and believe in your heart without doubt, you shall have what you've asked for (matthew 21:22). God is a man of his word and HE will fulfill his word/promises made to you! I encourage you to keep on persevering and standing on God's word. Watch your miracle happen! This is your year seeker!

smooches
desiree

Oh I can tell you some testimonies of women that I used to work with who were NOT Christians who wanted to have babies and God led me to pray with them and they BOTH had children...one had twins and the other one had a child and right after giving birth got pregnant with her second. Children are a blessing from the Lord and He desires for us to have them.

One of the girls had a "busted" fallopian tube...a bunch of scar tissue and she still was able to have twins...HALLELUJAH!! If God can do that for a person who does NOT serve Him (even to this day and even after He worked a miracle in her life), then how much more will He do that for one of His special children.

My advice to you (if you do this) is to take communion and put yourself in rememberance of all that Jesus' body represents for YOU. There is HEALING in taking communion. We sometimes take it lightly, but I've seen some things happen when people "remember" all that was done for them on Calvary.

Blessings to you and I want an invite to the baby shower... thumbs

Thank you all for touching and agreeing with me in prayer. I have been married 15 years and I dealt with having a baby and the disappointment every time the test was negative until I just gave up the possiblility of having children. I would cry until I could not take it anymore. I had convinced myself that it was not the Lords will for me to have them. One Sunday after church an associate Elder came up to me and told me that God wanted to do something for me in the area of having a baby and that I had the motherly look and the love, but He wanted me to do something for Him. She gave me instructions and I am following those instructions and so I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to do whole heartedly. I will be taking communion often as you said Cholette.
thumbs