Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hOppy

Magic castle- complete!!! *hOppy dancing*

Welcome all! ^^

MEet hOppy:

We have worked real hard in getting this home together, so please when u visit, do leave a comment/ compliment- It means a lot to us! Smile

Out front yard:

Front entrance!!

It can get really dark here, so take care!! :p

The new room(drawing room):

and at night:

Our kitchen:
Now there r two versions of it, one we like a lot and one we think suits the theme! congratulations

Our sea side balcony!! One can even see polar nears pass by- please don feed 'em, they can get pretty nasty! :p

Bed room:

Study room:

The potion room!!!!!!

charmainelee wrote:
WOW!! BRAVO FOR U!! :biggrin: :

?
thank you....

I think the front entrance looks too empty. Ashamed I like the way you arranged the lights but I think you may put some stuff on the floor, like stairs, or some flowers/plants, I'm not sure. Smile
I LOVE the Study room, especially the way you arranged the mirrors on the left! I really like the Potions room too, and the Drawing one Smile

Holiday wrote:
this is the best castle i have ever seen :biggrin: :

wow! Really!!! feeling honored! =)
Thank you... :dance4:

SerEndiPittY wrote:
I think the front entrance looks too empty. Ashamed I like the way you arranged the lights but I think you may put some stuff on the floor, like stairs, or some flowers/plants, I'm not sure. Smile
I LOVE the Study room, especially the way you arranged the mirrors on the left! I really like the Potions room too, and the Drawing one Smile

Smile
Thank you so much for the advise but i like it empty!! Its entrance to a castle- so i din feel like putting anything else- or it would lose it somewat grand touch/ feel!

Glad u liked the rooms! Smile

Glad u all liked 'em! ^^
I really loved 'em too- esp the entrance- proud of it! congratulations

I love the new room..soooo beautiful!! The window made from mirrors is soo creative,...nice job!