Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hennessy Artistry Concert - Hanoi, Vietnam - 6/16/11

Guest Guest

Loved all the pics in both sites! It seems David is kind of headlining as he was placed in the center of the table and there are way more pics of him than the others. Just sayin', lol.

Barb, "creeper Dave" ROFLOL

It must be surreal for him being there! Such a different culture, language, everything. His eyes, so expressive, in an amazement, "pinching yourself" kinda way Heart

Guest Guest

I keep thinking that sign in front of him says "OMG, David Cook' LOL Face

It seems in these articles that the press sees David as kind of distant and slow to warm up but then he opens up and they see him as really happy/freindly. I think he looks tired and I'm not sure if he's bored or amazed or overwhelmed. lol I would totally understand if he's overwhelmed. He just got here and they've got him in a press conference and they're speaking a language at him that he can't understand. I'm not sure how he's not nodding off there. LOL Face Poor David --Andy, Neal and Kyle (where is Monty?) were at the pool and David had to do a press conference. Very Happy

Anyways, I really hope everything goes well and the 'press' feels he likes it here and he gets good reviews cuz I want him to be invited back. I hope they don't misunderstand his quietness (at first) as indifferentness, KWIM? He's probably just trying to take everything in.

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
I keep thinking that sign in front of him says "OMG, David Cook' LOL Face

LOL, I was just going to say the same thing, Kathy. LOL Face

From the one "loose" google translation from yesterday - I haven't had time to look at anything today - I thought they were actually saying that David, despite being tired from a long flight, was more friendly with the fans than the other girl. (Sorry, I'm blanking on her name right now.)

And they certainly got a couple of good shots of him laughing, which you posted. So I'm not going to worry... I think he'll sell himself as always. He's good at that. Wink

Guest Guest

I agree, Jeannie.

Knowing him as well as we do (I mean, we don't know him personally but we've seen his public persona enough times by now), I'm sure that if he seemed a little distant at first it was because he was tired from the long plane trip, in part, but I also sensed that he was overwhelmed by the reception he got. Maybe he wasn't expecting anything like it. It's a lot to take in, I imagine.

Don't worry, Kathy. Once he loosens up and gets some rest, he'll mesmerize everybody as he always does Wink

Guest Guest

Yes, we understand that; I just hope the press and the organizers of the event understand that. Smile And I'm not sure he has time to rest and loosen up... he's probably leaving the day after the concert.

I think (I know) I'm just emotional with David and the guys being in the same country as me so I'm worrying about stuff like this. SmileCrazy lol

Jeannie, the girl in the event with him is Alexandra Burke and one of the articles was saying he wasn't as friendly as she was when she arrived but that he warmed up. That's the way I read it; I could be wrong, tho.

I shouldn't worry. His part of the concert will be incredible and he'll blow them all away and then none of this other stuff will matter. Great

Guest Guest
Quote :
@mjsbigblog mjsbigblog
Idol's David Cook & X Factor's Alexandra Burke to Duet in Vietnam! bit.ly me5GQr

Cute pic of them:
 davidv10.jpg

Guest Guest

Awesome!!! Hope we can get this in the stream or in a video Great

Guest Guest

I really hope they are recording the video. Ten AM on a workday is not a good time for me to stop and watch a live stream. I think my boss might have some complaints. LOL Face

Thanks Kathy... I was having one of those, "I know her name but I can't think of it" moments.

And I read the article as the opposite from what you did... but hey, it was a google translation so we both could be wrong. LOL

Thanks you all for pics and video and ustream links !
He looks so amazed to be there - almost as he was at Manila ! Awww Love

This stream is like early in the morning? LOL i'm so not a morning person so i guess that means i have to stay up all night to catch this Very Happy I don't want to miss him and i'm curious about this duet he's doing.

Guest Guest
Not that early. I believe it's around ten eastern.

Guest Guest
You're on central time, right? So I think it's about 9:00 tomorrow morning for you.

Guest Guest
I know Chicago is. Not sure about the whole state, but I think it is.

Guest Guest
Quote :
@alexandramusic Alexandra Burke
Wanna see me perform LIVE tomorrow in Vietnam? 13:00hrs GMT/8pm Local time here in Vietnam ...link for the LIVE STREAM..http://t.co/sItgleb

@alexandramusic Alexandra Burke
WHOOPS!!! THIS IS THE LINK ....http://t.co/ehYgj9H Too hyped, sorry!!
7 hours ago

Ummmm...... David, hell-o????? Dude needs to tweet this out to tell us to watch. Very Happy

ETA: That link isn't clickable... it's this one: http://h-artistry.com/

Guest Guest
Here are more pictures from Vietnam~

PICTURES

Guest Guest

That's a cute story of the girl giving him the drawing. Smile

Guest Guest
He looks pretty damn good for a guy who spent an entire day traveling.

Guest Guest

Not sure if we have this one yet. This is the link to the Singapore livestream of the concert:

Quote :
@Radio_913 Watch David Cook Live concert in Vietnam on 91.3 Website tonight at 10pm! http://fb.me/vKvfUINc

ETA: I'm going to put all the links to the livestreams in the OP so look for them there. Great

Guest Guest

Thanks Kathy for all the links Great Anxiously waiting to watch the stream, woohoo!!!

Guest Guest
Anxiously hoping someone is recording this for those of us stuck at work and unable to watch!

Guest Guest

My dang internet went out for two hours and just came on.... I was sooooo mad thinking I was gonna miss the livestream. Whew. *wipes brow* I owe the Universe a favor. Smile

ETA: Jeannie, from what I've read/seen over the past couple of days, there are some hardcore David fans here. Smile Hopefully something will be recorded.

Guest Guest

Lots of people in the audience and great energy! Amazing lighting effects. They really liked Thanh Bui, not sure if they are too much into Alexandra though.

Also, many signs for David!!! You can breathe now, Kathy. David and the boys will have an awesome audience Heart

Guest Guest
Phew, glad your internet came back, Kathy!!! Where are you watching?

Guest Guest
Wonder how many songs she will sing.

OMG!! I can't watch it... It stops a lot and I don't understand almost anything... Very Sad Why the internet here is so slow? Very Sad I WANT TO SEE DAVID! Very Sad

Yeah! The girl is singing a lot ¬¬

Guest Guest
I'm watching the Phillipine one, Made. It keeps sticking. The SpinorBin one isn't any better, tho.

Guest Guest

I'm watching the MYX Philippine's feed too, Kathy. Bigger window than on DCO. This girls doesn't stop singing, lol.

Anticipating a long set for David Great

Guest Guest

And this beatboxer? Shocked

I suppose they are buying time for Alexandra and David to get ready for their duet... maybe?

Guest Guest
LMAO this is pure entertainment.

Guest Guest

LOL.... I guess they're setting up for David. Smile

Guest Guest
Oh, he glows....

Guest Guest
Kathy, kudos to the organizers! This is some awesome show! I imagine the people there are ecstatic and so entertained!

Guest Guest

Thanks, Dinna! That one seems to work better Great

Guest Guest
Wooot!!! Seems here we gooooo!!!

Guest Guest
Excited THE SIGNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Damnit, we crashed the sites, lol

Back on now! Thud

Set list:
Declaration
Time Marches On

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.