Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

Philippine Elections

hi everybody!!

these past few months have been the most amazing, hectic, busy, scariest, and happiest moments of my life.

If your a Filipino you will know that were having our Presidential Elections. On May 10, the Philippines opened its polling places and votes were cast. This is the the first automated elections conducted in the Philippines, and allow me to say that while there have been problems, it has turned out much better than anybody expected.

So what i want to share with all of you is that i am one of the candidates in this years elections. Im running for Board Member.

Heres a brief view of what the position is: The Provinces of the Philippines are the primary administrative divisions of the Philippines. The Board Member is part of the Legislative Body in the Province. Its primary duty is to create laws which govern the province.

Well.... I WON!!!

im so happy!!! after all the hard work, i made it. there are 4 that are chosen and im proud to say that im one of them. Smile as of the moment im in the first place and there might be a possibility that i will be the first in line if ever the vice governor is away.

i just wanted to share the good news with all of you!

so yeah.. pls call he Honorable Hannahbanana Laughing

COngratulations Hannah, that is amazing news

congrats hannah! ur a borad member?? wow!!! in which district?

Congratulations ...is that like being a Member of Parliament here ...or a local district councillor?

Guest Guest

Congrats!

thanks guys!!! were gonna have the proclamation this afternoon.

the position is a bit lower than the parliament - that is equal to a congressman.
the local district councilor is lower, they work for the municipality or city.
A board member is the group which governs a group of cities or municipalities.

Thanks Hannaha for the clarification ...very well done, and enjoy your day