Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PS update - 29th July

Yay!!! I've been excited since the news came out!

I wanted to try the new eyes, but I love the ones Ursula has, so I don't know what to do Sad

Anyway, I like the clothes and the MB's items

there seems to be a lot of cash shop items this week Sad

love all the new mystery and free items and the clothes!!!!!! revival box? i'm curious what it have in it!!!!!!

I love the party invitation Mookie has!!

Now there can be a lot of pets in a room:

They're all dancing and laughing. So cute!!!!

I've been to Mookies party as well lol...loved it congratulations

I have had 3 invites so far, and the only thing that annoys me is that the invites keep coming up even after you have visited the party Sad

They are cute, but my stuff is not coming up in FB, although people are commenting on it. Sad Annoying!

Guest Guest

I love the next weeks items. i will definitely buy the Lady PawPaw wig and trade on TOF for someone to dye it in every color. I love the new eyes, but Rocky prefers to be a cat, so it's yet to early to become a panda. I've got the mayors hat after 100+ tries and am really happy. Smile

I was invited to Ames's party, and I love it. Rocky had a great time. Thank you Mookie congratulations
(this was still when rocky was a panda)

Now black pets are allowed, at last Laughing She looks really funny Laughing No nose, no mouth at all Laughing

Oh my god..I saw the prices of some of these things..just a warning: if you want to stock up on some things you would think would be coins, think again.

please remember not to post the prices in here...they are obtained only by hacking Sad

Guest Guest
Ok... I have allot to say this week!!!
Laughing

Lollypop Collection (I love candy!)
Tissue Box (I will put one in every room of my house!)
Lovely Desk (Perfect for scrapbooking!!!!)
Kiwi Birthday Minicake (sooooo realistic!!!)
Pastry Fridge (perfect for my bakery!)
2nd Birthday Bear Plushie (so cute!)
Beehive Tree (what a great idea - Honey!!!)
Lady PawPaw WIg (I voted for that one!)
Candy on a stick (OMG! Can someone say YUMMY?!)
Hideeni's new items (LOVE THEM!)
New Styles (Can't wait to visit!!!) Laughing

yellownancy wrote:
Ok... I have allot to say this week!!!
Laughing

Lollypop Collection (I love candy!)
Tissue Box (I will put one in every room of my house!)
Lovely Desk (Perfect for scrapbooking!!!!)
Kiwi Birthday Minicake (sooooo realistic!!!)
Pastry Fridge (perfect for my bakery!)
2nd Birthday Bear Plushie (so cute!)
Beehive Tree (what a great idea - Honey!!!)
Lady PawPaw WIg (I voted for that one!)
Candy on a stick (OMG! Can someone say YUMMY?!)
Hideeni's new items (LOVE THEM!)
New Styles (Can't wait to visit!!!) Laughing

I only can save for non CC items. This week there are some CC very beautiful.

Blue mistery gift -> Beautiful items -> CC Sad
Birthday minicakes -> Beautiful items -> CC Sad
Evolving robin egg -> Amazing items -> CC Sad
Revival mystery box -> Cash shop's oldies -> CC Sad

The festive tree seems to be normal coins, it doesn't says anything about beautiful or amazing items. At least, we can have toys, furniture and clothes (which I like a lot)

Guest Guest

Mine is the sleeping pig plushie Laughing

Its a shame so much is CC, even if I wanted to buy CC I couldn't as having problems with my bank at the moment Sad.

But the items I will be able to get look amazing Smile looking forward to next week.

I have a little question. In the stylist shop, now all the parts I have ever had are now for free, as if I bought them forever (I thought I had to pay each time I change my eyes, or my nose, but now I can go back to the previous ones without paying anything).

If I buy all the new cute eyes, will they stay there after this week ends?

when I looked this am,I did not realize that so much is cc. dang it.I wish I would have been able to do more visits.

I love this week's items the best!!!

just love them!!!!!

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
I have a little question. In the stylist shop, now all the parts I have ever had are now for free, as if I bought them forever (I thought I had to pay each time I change my eyes, or my nose, but now I can go back to the previous ones without paying anything).

If I buy all the new cute eyes, will they stay there after this week ends?

they should. i was glad you didn't have to pay for each style every time you change. basically buy it one and it's there forever.

Anyone know if the Revival Mystery Boxes (containing previous CC items) are going to cost in CCs? The description below it just says to buy it from the Mystery Store - it doesn't say the Boutique So I'd guess its not a CC box but I could be wrong! : )

Guest Guest

Probably going to be cc... Sad I mean, every MB that contains past TWS is cc Sad

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Anyone know if the Revival Mystery Boxes (containing previous CC items) are going to cost in CCs? The description below it just says to buy it from the Mystery Store - it doesn't say the Boutique So I'd guess its not a CC box but I could be wrong! : )

I'm almost sure they will be CC, because they contain CC items. It wouldn't be fair for those who paid for them if now we could get it for free.

Edit: If you're fan of the official FB page, don't forget to get your kitty from there. It will only be there for 24 hours!!!

Guest Guest
OMG thank you Ursula!

I love all the new things!!!
Love the new outfit of Hideni, I think it is an octopus?
Love the party thing
Love to be able to share with 3 pets more
And I catched a cold so I loved to get the tissue things from my friends
Thannnkk youuu

I know this sounds spiteful but I hope the revival boxes are cc

I think it would be so unfair for all those who have paid real money for these items if the get sold for regular coins now....I will feel totally ripped off Sad

Hatake Nadeshiko wrote:
Why I don't see those new item

New items come out on mondays. Those are the ones that are going to be in shops this monday Smile

The revival mystery box probably will be cc like the magnificent box and the splendid box were. The items that those boxes contained weren't even originally cc items, so I doubt they'd sell cc items for regular coins. I have to say I'm disappointed though. When the survey asked us for our opinion on bringing back old cash shop items, I didn't consider the possibility that'd they'd pull this mystery box business again. The only mystery items I like are the ones you can get for regular coins. I'm not brave enough to spend cc on an item I might not even want or like. Sad

hinapasha wrote:
The revival mystery box probably will be cc like the magnificent box and the splendid box were. The items that those boxes contained weren't even originally cc items, so I doubt they'd sell cc items for regular coins. I have to say I'm disappointed though. When the survey asked us for our opinion on bringing back old cash shop items, I didn't consider the possibility that'd they'd pull this mystery box business again. The only mystery items I like are the ones you can get for regular coins. I'm not brave enough to spend cc on an item I might not even want or like. Sad

I don't want to pay AGAIN for something I have,but if I were to get that dustball looking thing I would be thrilled!!!!

They're getting way out of hand with 10,000 limits and cc items.Not cool at all.

Ursula wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

I'm almost sure they will be CC, because they contain CC items. It wouldn't be fair for those who paid for them if now we could get it for free.

Edit: If you're fan of the official FB page, don't forget to get your kitty from there. It will only be there for 24 hours!!!

I saw your post on facebook last night so I got the kitty thankyou

lea75 wrote:
I know this sounds spiteful but I hope the revival boxes are cc

I think it would be so unfair for all those who have paid real money for these items if the get sold for regular coins now....I will feel totally ripped off Sad

I'd like them to be cc in a way but I do agree with you that it wouldn't be fair as I've also bought cc's myself before (only £6 worth so not a lot I know but still) it wouldn't be fair for those of you that have spent a lot of real money on the game.

hinapasha wrote:

I agree, I thought they were just going to put the items back in the CC store so we could pick which ones we wanted Sad Same here I don't want to buy a box and risk getting something I don't want or like Sad

Great, don't forget to look in your PS newsletters to take another birthday gift: the blue party kitty congratulations