Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

new 2013 licence

head bang Bloody hell. there cant be many more hoops that new riders can jump through. Im am glad i passed my test years ago.

I can see it putting more unlicenced riders on the road,no doubt this new scheme will cost a fortune for new riders fighting

Just read this on the RF fourm , what a right load of red tape . i feel so sorry for the youth of today .

we are the last of the breed.

Lets face it big brother would rather bikes didn't exist and are putting every obsticle in the way of every potential new rider they can come up with.

Death by stealth.. to the motorcycle industry..
I wonder if the so called were doing it for your own good brigade have ever calculated how many jobs this will cost ? if they finally manage to destroy the motorcycle industry in this country..

@Grumpyowl wrote:
we are the last of the breed.

Lets face it big brother would rather bikes didn't exist and are putting every obsticle in the way of every potential new rider they can come up with.

Death by stealth.. to the motorcycle industry..
I wonder if the so called were doing it for your own good brigade have ever calculated how many jobs this will cost ? if they finally manage to destroy the motorcycle industry in this country..
agree

Why do they have to make it hard for new bikers, don't they realise some guys/girls don't want to drive cars and only like bikes, it p*ss*s me off when the hireachey (spelling sorry) dictacs what we have to do, I know some youngsters can be silly at times but we all have been there, its a shame things like this happen censoredcensored

Why do they have to make it hard for new bikers, don't they realise some guys/girls don't want to drive cars and only like bikes, it p*ss*s me off when the hireachey (spelling sorry) dictacs what we have to do, I know some youngsters can be silly at times but we all have been there, its a shame things like this happen censoredcensored

i got a mate who had a high speed bike crash he drove like a knob. ended up smashing himself to bits. bout a month ago bought anouther bike, offering people races! some people just never learn No

i got a mate who had a high speed bike crash he drove like a knob. ended up smashing himself to bits. bout a month ago bought anouther bike, offering people races! some people just never learn No
Im sorry to say this Chad, but he will end up killing someone, or killing himself Smile

@Stue11 wrote:

Im sorry to say this Chad, but he will end up killing someone, or killing himself Smile

Usually some innocent person going about their business. Remember when I was young a prat at college got a 500cc Suzuki. He howled through town, lost control and killed a woman walking on the pavement.

@Kenb wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Usually some innocent person going about their business. Remember when I was young a prat at college got a 500cc Suzuki. He howled through town, lost control and killed a woman walking on the pavement.

tottally agree guys we have said will be his licence or his life. was close to life, very close. what will it be this time head bang

@Kenb wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

tottally agree guys we have said will be his licence or his life. was close to life, very close. what will it be this time head bang

But what i was trying to say was not every youngster is like this, There are youngsters and ADULTS like it, i'm not trying to single anyone out here, all i'm saying it annoys me that no matter how old you get there is always someone telling you what to do.

@Kenb wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

But what i was trying to say was not every youngster is like this, There are youngsters and ADULTS like it, i'm not trying to single anyone out here, all i'm saying it annoys me that no matter how old you get there is always someone telling you what to do.

yeah must agreee with you there. know someone on a rsv1000 on the island lost his licence last year. as quick as he can everywhere. must be in 40's. but then me i like to think im a sensible rider may have a few blasts but not stupidy, or mentally quick.