Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookie4tune

NEW ARTICLE: Broken Records Magazine, July 2013

Guest Guest
Nice! Thanks for bringing that over, dinna.

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting, Dinna! I loved how the article is so informed and comprehensive. Hope all those projects that he has underway become true Smile

"I congratulated Cook on his third feature in Broken Records Magazine. He requested a plaque or something to commemorate the milestone" I seriously chuckled at this LOL flag

Guest Guest
Nice article!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

If Broken Records Mag decided to print a short run of a hard copy issue featuring the Cook article, and it cost $12 or a bit more, would you still order it?
The on-line edition is still on track, but BRM is trying to determine if there is a demand for a print issue.
Scott of Broken Records Mag doesn't seem to think DC Fans would pay 12 to 15 dollars for a Printed Magazine... A friend told him he is underestimating DC Fans.. Isn't she right?

Guest Guest
I think some fans would definitely be willing to pay that amount but the question is would they be enough to cover the cost and make a profit for the magazine? I just don't know at this point, to be honest.

Thanks for bringing this over here. I hadn't seen it yet. Well, now we know what the tattoo is all about now. No more speculation.