Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dc122082

Am I the only one that noticed?

Am I the only one that noticed the bling on his left hand at the 1:17 mark of the July 17th Pledge Music update? I hope he was able to pull off a secret wedding and have his privacy. He just looks and sounds so happy!!! I'm excited & happy for him Smile

I'm sorry maybe we aren't supposed to talk about it here? I'm just happy & excited for him.

@dc122082 wrote:
I'm sorry maybe we aren't supposed to talk about it here? I'm just happy & excited for him.

Maybe we arent, but I noticed too.

Guest Guest
Yes I think everyone has noticed, but please respect his privacy. There have been no official announcements.

I'm just so happy for them!

DEBRA Great

I'm probably gonna sound like a bitch for saying this but I feel this was about all celebrities (not just David) but stardom is a double edged sword. Gotta take the good with the bad. It's not like I posted pictures from his wedding or stalked the internet & posted a copy of his marriage license or anything. He's made a"public announcement" by wearing a wedding ring and I just made an observance of what I saw. I do respect his privacy and wish him all the best Smile

Guest Guest

I'm very happy for him too. He deserves all the happiness in the world being such a generous and great guy Heart

Your comment was OK, Christine. Jeannie's post was just a reminder for all here at the forum that we should treat this subject with the privacy David has always treasured so much. It doesn't mean we cannot talk about it if done with respect Wink

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.