Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Am I the only one ...

that finds it strange that the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons have called themselves that?

The company responsible for monitoring breast enlargement operations is called BAAPS Shockedfoflfoflfofl

Sounds as though they made a 'boob' with that name

There used to be a new college up north which was to be called the 'South Humberside Institute of Technology' until some one pointed out what the capitals spelt. They sure walk among us!!!!

TheBiker46 wrote:

There used to be a new college up north which was to be called the 'South Humberside Institute of Technology' until some one pointed out what the capitals spelt. They sure walk among us!!!!

We moved office a month ago, hardly worth going in as the computers are full of unresoved glitches, somebody said a certain word came to mind when he thought of IT (information technology) and one of those words had IT in it.

Don't get me wrong, my brother is an IT manager but he works for a top German bank so they are more on the ball.

TheBiker46 wrote:

affraidfoflfofl

me son used to work for the council and they had a department called cabling unit network technical support Shocked