Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

Welcome to FaShIoN And DeSiGn

smut wrote:
wee hi all what a greet ide this here i realy like the clothes and i realy like to take new clothes every time on my pet but i think i maby schoulld do it slowlyer so all my frineds can see smuts clothes lol but in this moment smut is a garden pet and she will be it to my hat is growing finish lol

welcome to FAD smut!!! we're happy to have u here.. :biggrin: : please check the FAD from time to time as we will have some games and competitions here..next monday we'll start word twist...

just enjoy and welcome to the club!!! :biggrin: :

Hi there. I'm joining too. I love to dress my pet. I changed her clothes each week and love to take challenge to make her looked awesome. Laughing

geney wrote:
Hi there. I'm joining too. I love to dress my pet. I changed her clothes each week and love to take challenge to make her looked awesome. Laughing
welcome congratulationscongratulations

berna_gal wrote:
geney wrote:
welcome congratulationscongratulations

Thanks, berna_gal. Smile

i love fashion in any way....now my pet is dressed like carrie bradshaw
and i think that is so stylish

esperia wrote:
i love fashion in any way....now my pet is dressed like carrie bradshaw
and i think that is so stylish

whoaa!! then join in "your pets best clothes" ... :happy2:

I've just been looking through my pets wardrobe and now I'm depressed...Rosie has more clothes than me lol

lithiumkat wrote:
CHAY! How cool that you started this club!!! I want to join? Ashamed Will ya have me? congratulations

long i've been waiting for u to join!!! just i cannot add u without ur consent, so ur joining??? u can click on group tabs dear!!!! common! waiting or u...

lol...sorry hon. I have had a lot going on offline lately and haven't been able to devote much time here or on PS for the past week other than daily visits basically. But things have settled down now so I'm able to get back in my groove here and on Pet Society

Of course I want to join!!! Smile My Sphinx LOVES her clothes and accessories and really loves interior design and decorating. Sounds like a perfect club for her to indulge these interests

lithiumkat wrote:
lol...sorry hon. I have had a lot going on offline lately and haven't been able to devote much time here or on PS for the past week other than daily visits basically. But things have settled down now so I'm able to get back in my groove here and on Pet Society

Of course I want to join!!! Smile My Sphinx LOVES her clothes and accessories and really loves interior design and decorating. Sounds like a perfect club for her to indulge these interests

well..thats good to hear sweetie! hope to see u more here...im also off and on here as im not feeling well, recently got this coughs and cold, but i'm still ok!!

so im hoping to see sphinx joining in some of the competitions here... congratulations

WELCOME EVERYONE!!

clair a bell wrote:
yay hi all, im new to this group Smile would love a FAD siggy but cant find it!!! Sad

just ty clicking on my FAD siggy clair right click on it and copy image address and then go to your profile page, under signature paste highlight then click image...try it first if its working for u ..

Chiaretta wrote:
hi everybody! i'm a new member! Smile

welcome chiaretta...y just now??? Smile

Tromo3 wrote:
Welcome Chiaretta

and welcome u too tromo3!!! Smile

i know just i welcome u here in this thread..lol

khyfly_0412 wrote:
hi ate chay, im already q member on this group, so ahm how cn i participate w/ this thread? thnks:)

you can see a lot of competitions ongoing now with FAD have a look around and feel free to ask if u need some help. check the exchange gifts thread if ur interested to join..

thank you very much for letting me join your group!!! as you can see from my username i have also a passion for fashion myself and I am proud to finally be a member where i can show my taste in fashion and the style of my pet Princess Pinky!!! congratulations

Fashionista wrote:
thank you very much for letting me join your group!!! as you can see from my username i have also a passion for fashion myself and I am proud to finally be a member where i can show my taste in fashion and the style of my pet Princess Pinky!!! congratulations

im very happy for yu fashionista!!! Laughing

I Joined the group coz i find it attractive i like to post some of my pets fashion! Smile

channe96 wrote:
I Joined the group coz i find it attractive i like to post some of my pets fashion! Smile
welcome i hope you like here and enjoy here and psfc of course SmileSmile be active member and join our fantastic competitions congratulations

I think I've join... Smile I don't really know. I can see this post then... it means I'm in? congratulations

niukuriu wrote:
I think I've join... Smile I don't really know. I can see this post then... it means I'm in? congratulations

yes dear u r already in...Smile welcome to the group! have a look a round and post ...we are giving away some prizes...there are some competitions too that u can join...see yah around!~

chay wrote:
niukuriu wrote:

yes dear u r already in...Smile welcome to the group! have a look a round and post ...we are giving away some prizes...there are some competitions too that u can join...see yah around!~

thank you! congratulations

Guest Guest
Thank you for approving my request of membership!
I will try to be as active as I can in this club!
I love fashion... and decor!!!