Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Site promotion ?

@Davehutch wrote:
the forum address is still / I have brought this one www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk and linked it so it opens / thought it was better to have printed on anything to do with the forum

thumbsthumbs that the way to do it, we've got a new filter at work that blocks everthing so i couldnt check it. If the site you've just bought was a duplicate of this one your google ranking would go down.
thumbs

Guest Guest
agree

If it's simple and only a few colours will be more effective on a black background like a fleece. I like it...and the bike is the faster of the colours as well fofl

Just a rough idea needs some work

Martyn
thumbs I like it, but at the end of the day its your forum , and I will go with what ever you want (well with in reason) but it is our/yours thumbs

We need to get one nailed down folks lets get an emblem that most will like, decide on what we want, colour etc etc and run a vote system on here, what do u all think, then everyone can get there Tshirts done fleeces etc etc and start wearing them, Very Happythumbsthumbs

sounds good to me have a vote and go with the majority

Guest Guest
@madwilly wrote:
open to any ideas
just playing around

[img][/img]

Looks like blood fofl

I'm not sure about blood...could be tempting fate...

Better than what I could do very good!
but it dose look like a pheasnant or sumat just bought it Very Happy good graphic design though.

just for you a ray of sun

[img][/img]

Guest Guest
@madwilly wrote:

[img][/img]

Ok it may just be me but it does look like someone is getting very close to a smaller person on this logo...

But it could just be my sick mind and the drinks I've been having fofl

But I am liking these logos thumbs

Hawki wrote:
@madwilly wrote:

[img][/img]

Ok it may just be me but it does look like someone is getting very close to a smaller person on this logo...

But it could just be my sick mind and the drinks I've been having fofl

But I am liking these logos thumbs
No its not just you Andy , I can see it too lol!
Loving some of these designs and really appreciate the time and effort you are all putting in thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

Martyn
thumbs I like it, but at the end of the day its your forum , and I will go with what ever you want (well with in reason) but it is our/yours thumbs

hope you dont mind but i played with your design

[img][/img]

Yea me also appreciate the time and effort going into these designs, keep em coming and im sure we will all agree on one soon, me personally like the idea firstly web address being on there and secondly, friendly bike forum for all to enjoy is a cert thumbs as thats what it is thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Yea me also appreciate the time and effort going into these designs, keep em coming and im sure we will all agree on one soon, me personally like the idea firstly web address being on there and secondly, friendly bike forum for all to enjoy is a cert thumbs as thats what it is thumbs
agree and make sure the address is right "www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk" thumbs

@madwilly wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Martyn

hope you dont mind but i played with your design

[img][/img]

Thats ok madwilly looks cool 'thumbs' Martyn

crap i knew i forgot to post it >< damnit.. anyway i know its late, but this is the banner i did, took a while to colour the bike in lol.

The bike is a mix between TL, SV, Zed, Ducati and buell :P

@fr499y wrote:
crap i knew i forgot to post it >< damnit.. anyway i know its late, but this is the banner i did, took a while to colour the bike in lol.

The bike is a mix between TL, SV, Zed, Ducati and buell :P

strange, when i copy your reply the link is there but not on my main page Huh

that's weird it appreared when I posted my reply

Dave mate if you can get me some cards/flyers/posters or even just email some designs over i'd be more than happy to put them up around the shop? salute

Let me know no1

Dave mate if you can get me some cards/flyers/posters or even just email some designs over i'd be more than happy to put them up around the shop? salute

Let me know no1

cheers m8 thumbs

I saw a facebook ad, and bookmarked sometime before I finally looked in.

Heres a way to promote the site!! Feel free to distribute the image on the net, anyone who knows what a QR Code is will know what do to Wink

scan it with a barcode app on your phone, it will take you to this forum Wink( i do shit like this when im bored... )