Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

local area

Guest Guest

So nearly everyone on here is from derby or leicestershire? LOL. Here you go you have a name for your forum, bit long. Very Happy

hardly. there are plenty of people from other places

but rich is from devon, trebor is from stoke, eddie is from wallsend, stan is from sunderland, nug8s is from leeds to name a few

Guest Guest
ok just thought so, have it wrong then but all from up north apart from richdevon. Anyway I'll wait and see.

@Davehutch wrote:
No we are in the midlands

Ye but if you were in newcastle on tyne we'd be darn sarf and wow's up norf if you live in Jersey Very Happy

Guest Guest

the furthest I've been up north on the bike is the bulldog bash in stratford upon avon. Going to the hexrated rally at the end of Oct which is near Oxford think that's not as far north. Geographically maybe the Ogri rally is further up north near gloucestershire. never mind. Very Happy

wow wrote:
the furthest I've been up north on the bike is the bulldog bash in stratford upon avon. Going to the hexrated rally at the end of Oct which is near Oxford think that's not as far north. Geographically maybe the Ogri rally is further up north near gloucestershire. never mind. Very Happy

Wow, er, wow, never been further north than Stratford? You're missing a treat-good roads, friendly people, and you're never really that far from anywhere. Smile

Guest Guest

Wow, er, wow, never been further north than Stratford? You're missing a treat-good roads, friendly people, and you're never really that far from anywhere. Smile

On the bike. I've been up north walking mainly (before I got into biking). I live on the coast so it's a lot easier and normally better weather to take the ferry to france. Also going round London is not much fun.

Got Ireland (rep) and the Netherlands planned for next year, so the north (or even the midlands) is missing out once again Very Happy

I am quite jealous of the nice roads up north and not that busy!

Yes you do have the ferry on tap-good point. Are you biking to the Netherlands? I've done Assen a couple of times, great times.

Guest Guest
Visiting parents oh yes on the bike first time ever. You have to go round Antwerp apparently it's worse than the M25 according to some english/british bikers. I hear Assen is good. I know a scottish girl (& dutch guy) who runs a bikemotel ideally placed for Assen.

Ireland is also a family visit and probably my first time meeting the boyfriend's family. Yes also on the bike. Again only know Ireland from walking and Dublin from a weekend trip.

come to newcastle upon tyne some time youll love the roads around here ,