Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse

Had a great few days on the Bandit

Thought i'd share some pics

Went to Sherburn on my day off on Friday and had a good day. Been a bit short on cash so haven’t been very far. Ended up there again yesterday meeting some family and friends.

Started my gold bling. Watching a few bits on Flea-bay to make my bike look a bit better.

Here’s a few pics of the weekend

The Busa passed its MOT sat morning

ah the Suzuki eyeabuser lol ,,,,,,,why do they call it that hide

@Duncan wrote:

Seriously or you jokin !!!!

Serious answer its a japanese bird of pray a hayabusa, that actually feeds on the blackbird so was a bit of a dig too i think ..

joke answer, i think they look awesome personally but yes not everyones cup of tea Shocked

its not my cup of tea but its a family thing. was his bro's dream bike and now he's ill, so if we take it theres a chance he can use it if he feels ok.

it probably wont happen but the chance is there

@Flinty wrote:
@Duncan wrote:

Seriously or you joking !!!!

Serious answer its a Japanese bird of pray a hayabusa, that actually feeds on the blackbird so was a bit of a dig too i think ..

joke answer, i think they look awesome personally but yes not everyone's cup of tea Shocked

I did try one out but found it wasn't as nimble or as pillion friendly as the blackbird so my choice was down to use and not looks ,although I did see a completely chromed one at squires that looked fantastic

@Duncan wrote:
@Flinty wrote:
@Duncan wrote:

Seriously or you joking !!!!

Serious answer its a Japanese bird of pray a hayabusa, that actually feeds on the blackbird so was a bit of a dig too i think ..

joke answer, i think they look awesome personally but yes not everyone's cup of tea Shocked

I did try one out but found it wasn't as nimble or as pillion friendly as the blackbird so my choice was down to use and not looks ,although I did see a completely chromed one at squires that looked fantastic

Isnt it strange how people differ from one to the other regarding preferences, you see i had 1200 bandit and busa is loads more pillion friendly in my eyes. the busa always seems very nimble to me too, however not ridden a blackbird so couldnt make that comparison... its wierd how we all have different needs and thoughts lol.... and yes thats what makes it so god cos we arent all the same .... thumbs

i have been pillion-ing since i was little and i must say the busa is the best 'backy' i have had ever. Comfy, smooth, quick. what more can u ask for?

never been on back of a blackbird but for 2-up the busa is great. I just dont particularly like the look and too big for me anyway

@eclipse wrote:
i have been pillion-ing since i was little and i must say the busa is the best 'backy' i have had ever. Comfy, smooth, quick. what more can u ask for?

never been on back of a blackbird but for 2-up the busa is great. I just dont particularly like the look and too big for me anyway
I thought they were big too , untill i sat on Daves (Flinty) and i was surprised , it didn't feel as big as it looks ( and before you start, his busa )

Guest Guest
they do look blidy huge, i think its just the massive fairing and oversize front fender that does it. wouldnt mind one once i get a bit older and have some money to go touring, but i think id rather go zzr14.

@Davehutch wrote:
@eclipse wrote:

I thought they were big too , untill i sat on Daves (Flinty) and i was surprised , it didn't feel as big as it looks ( and before you start, his busa )

TUT now you have ruined there illusion mate pmsl !!! Shocked

thread hijacked

this was not really about the bloody Busa Sad

hide

runs to go delete the busa pics!!

@eclipse wrote:

thread hijacked

this was not really about the bloody Busa Sad

hide

runs to go delete the busa pics!!

LOL well go on then if you like them that much eclipse heres mine AGAIN lol

I ONLY had a Bandit too and it was my pride and joy, never needed anything else..Smile