Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

dodgey wrist action

Guest Guest
basicly sincei swaped from the nice comfy bandit arm chair to the daytona been getting quite soar writs to the point that after long rides such as today i cant brush my teeth at night with out wincing, and since ones wrist action is so vitaly important this needs sorting. already got bar raisers on, any other ideas?

@airlock wrote:
basicly sincei swaped from the nice comfy bandit arm chair to the daytona been getting quite soar writs to the point that after long rides such as today i cant brush my teeth at night with out wincing, and since ones wrist action is so vitaly important this needs sorting. already got bar raisers on, any other ideas?

sorry it has to be said and i know im in shite for it , but

STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSEN..............

failing that have you tried a tube wrap.? those elasticy things you can buy ,,,,

i used to have the same prob when i 1st got the bike , used them for a few months til i got used to it , then been fine ever since , m8

Guest Guest
thanks, ive got one kicking about somewhere i think so i'll get it on and see if it works.

Yep you could try a couple of good wrist supports, or what about having seat sculptered so your slightly lower. ??? in relation to your handlebars. other than that mate i think you will need to swap your bike for a bandit or something else a little less of a lean mate !!! thumbs

Guest Guest
@Flinty wrote:
need to swap your bike

NEVER!!!!

I sold my daytona 955i centenial Ltd for a Bandit 1200 put gel pads in the seat and 25mm bar risers, mmmmm nice and comfy. thumbsparty

hmm, maybe you should......MAN UP! Very Happy

seriously though, try a wrist support and maybe try adjusting your position in the seat cos that can make all the difference to your wrists thumbs

i have a solution. give the bike to me. other than that, w*nking might help exercise your wrists a bit. my wrists were aching when I started doing this job but they have settled now. you just need to get used to it

adjustment - levers, bars, seat. all helps

cant have you out of wrist action!!!

Guest Guest
might be something in the leavers ideas, the stock ones are made for king kong and his massive women grabbing hands, for those of us more delicate in our aproach they are bit oa rech, only problem is clutch aint adjustable and havnt been able to find any adjustable stubby leavers on the cheap yet. may have to wait for xmas to roll around.

Guest Guest
turns out its the american football thats doing the damage, sprained wrist from a dodgey throw trying t void a hit (witch i didnt) good to know its not my darling jessica thats huting me anyway.

oh well the wrap will still come in handy then , lolololol