Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

As if

oh my lord what a load of p.sh !!!! things have moved on since then otherwise i would never stand a chance of getting any bedroom action..."womens needs are not important !! " what a shame for the females in the 60's Sad

Totally understand now why they had free love in the sixties if thats what they were spewing out to young women lol

The world would be a better place if things was still like that now, the trouble is men have let there wifes get away with stuff for too long , I think that women where a lot happier then when men were men , And women done as they were told ,

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
The world would be a better place if things was still like that now, the trouble is men have let there wifes get away with stuff for too long , I think that women where a lot happier then when men were men , And women done as they were told ,

I Hope you've got your running shoes on!!

Rose wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I Hope you've got your running shoes on!!

Why ?

Guest Guest

What a load of bollocks, from the 60's you say, 1860's more like.

My mum had me at 18 in 65, what a load of rubbish, those purple hearts never did her any harm. party

Seen it before but it is a true classic. Never fails to amuse. And yes, written in the 1860s I'd wager. Halcyon days of yore........

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs
agreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagree
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

"should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be obediant and uncomplaining but registar any reluctance by remaining silent"

now i do love this bit , woman are you taking note ......now wheres the goose fat and rubber glove.

@Davehutch wrote:
spot on dave agreeagreelol!

Guest Guest

yip spot on
dinner on the table when you get in too thumbs

Guest Guest
Dear god it's my modern politics module all over again, god bless the female emancipation movement is all I can say as gentlemen this led to womens sexual reelition witch in turnlednto the social acceptance and gradual increase of lesbians witch made you're teenage and let's be honest current alone time that bit more interesting. It also gave rise to what we call the female sexual predator witch ad you may know lads makes those drunken post break up weeks so much fun... Also o think women benighted from social change in this area but i forget how. :-)

Guest Guest
I've decided to be gracefully quite over this one!! for a change..

@jezza wrote:
"should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be obediant and uncomplaining but registar any reluctance by remaining silent"

now i do love this bit , woman are you taking note ......now wheres the goose fat and rubber glove.

me too apart from remaining silent!! Embarassed