Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

wuss

Guest Guest
well ive done it, what evrey proud biker swears he (or possibly even she) will never do, ive decided to put the bike to bed for a bit, the sissters car is going spare for a month so im taking te bike home and tucking her up in the grage untill december 10th, need to find some time to get the cutting out problem sorted anyway and tbh lifes to short to be cleaning er evrey day and coating on the wax oil.

haha you big girl , Seriously though i cant see how anyone given the chance of a warm cage, would want to go out every day in the cold & wet on the bike hide
When its your only form of transport it is different , Much more enjoyable to wait till a dry day bounce

after using two wheels for work for the last ten years i've got a car for work as last winter was terrible and bloody scary at times , also i found using the 650 for work everyday getting soaked and cold has taken the enjoyment out of weekend riding and because of this i hardly rode my 1200 this summer, well now i've a cage for work hopefully i shall enjoy the 12 a bit more and as for the 650 it shall be up for sale early next year.

Guest Guest
yup 4 years of winter riding has given me a fairly good insight into the need to have a nice warm box to sit into. do love it on those crisp suny winter rides but 9 times outa 10 its pissing it down and freezing, car wins.

Nothing wussy about it mate. Like others have posted i've served my time with winter riding and I find nothing enjoyable about it. You may get the odd day here and there thats good to go out but they are few and far between.

I keep my bike insured and taxed just in case in the winter, hubby sorns his (even though he hasnt this year) i use my car for my 30 mile round trip to work every day with lots of rush hour traffic to contend with on the 500 i sit in the jams thinking f**k if i was on the bike i could filter then i look at the frost or rain and think nope better to be safe than sorry so if you have a choice of car or bike then car it is in bad weather thumbs

I sorn`d the Turbo this week and the Bandit tax runs out at the end of the month.... i`m actually gonna take it off the road this time.... needs a new back tyre, chain n sproxs... but i`ve fitted some heated grips to it so will be out hooning about this weekend (unless its pi55ing down) before i wrap her up (first time ever !!)
sorry

I drive at least 35k a year for my job.
my bike is my pride and joy,
It's tucked up in the garage now it does not come out till the salts gone.
thank god i don't need to go to work on it in winter them days have gone Very Happy