Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparky

if your easilly offended dont look i am sorry for posting but i is angry

this makes me sick to the bone all our servicemen past and present giving there lifes for what so we can live in fear of these scum bags no i say they should be kicked out of britain and never be allowed back in i am proud to be british those men who have lost there lifes our heroes these people are just fucking lower than scum sorry everyonehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328703/Remembrance-Day-Poppy-burning-Muslim-protesters-mar-Armistice-Day.html

this is not meant as a racist attack im in no way racist just want to clear that up as i dont want to breach the rules

agree
What annoys me is that brave people died so that these ungrateful bastards have the right to protest

we have a troops coming home type march in mansfield soon lets see if they try spewing there hatred here !! if they do i feel i may not be around after unless they allow laptops in prison these days !

Just about sums this country up at the moment, just read in the paper that some of the troops are comming home to find they have 6months notice that they are going to be made redundant, how tragic is that!!!!!!!!!!!