Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

tell us then

so whats santa bringing ya,ive asked for clothes cos ive spent all me money on the bike Laughing so Im walking round in rags SadLaughing

I had to take my tyres off and waste the puncture safe put in my tyres before my France trip last June, before someone LEE could polish the rims lol!
wonder who that was LEE!

So I'm very excited that my girls are getting me a new bottle of Puncture safe.

Guest Guest
Some money to put towards the Diamond earings I've been paying off for the past yr.

I try to pick a key piece once a yr, the jewlers hang onto it until its paid for. Last year I brought myself a Longines watch.

I'd also like the twin Predator Exhaust I'm after for the Bonnie.

I've asked for a Bandit 1200, a george foreman grill, an mp3 stereo for my van, lots of albums, some shirts and some pants

@firehawk wrote:
I've asked for a Bandit 1200, a george foreman grill, an mp3 stereo for my van, lots of albums, some shirts and some pants
reckon ya mite struggle to ride the foreman grill Laughing

dying to get the new call of duty and assassins creed for the xbox so they're on the list.

apart from that, not much

im like you lee, also walking around in rags. but id rather spend money on the bike anyway Very Happy

Guest Guest

Um... dunno. Last year I had a boyfriend, this year there's no one to buy me anything and santa knows I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl this year Sad

Last year I got a gixer 1100 shock n Harris rearsets (good ol ebay), this year fook knows, I might treat myself to something. Don't really need anything for the bike other than to run without pissing fuel thru the pods No want a Pitstop paint job n phat yokes n new camera but those are a winning lotto ticket away

oi santa I opened all my pressies and there's nothing here I like...

Guest Guest
@firehawk wrote:

Not a lot then!! lol

Last yrear I asked for something to wear and something to play with, so the wife got me some new trousers and cut the pockets out of them Laughing

Rose wrote:
@firehawk wrote:

Not a lot then!! lol

nope. when I was a kid, I used to spend nights on end searching the whole of the Argos catalogue. I'd have a whole notebook full with things I wanted. I bet most of you lot did aswell. Very Happy

@firehawk wrote:
Rose wrote:
@firehawk wrote:

Not a lot then!! lol

nope. when I was a kid, I used to spend nights on end searching the whole of the Argos catalogue. I'd have a whole notebook full with things I wanted. I bet most of you lot did aswell. Very Happy

no such thing as "Argos" when i was a kid Sad

maiden tickets - o2 in august can't wait thumbs

@firehawk wrote:
i wouldn't mind a girlfriend aswell if anyone has one going spare

why spoil xmas Laughing

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
Rose wrote:
@firehawk wrote:

Not a lot then!! lol

no such thing as "Argos" when i was a kid Sad

No, we had GREEN SHIELD STAMPS!!

Guest Guest
@firehawk wrote:
i wouldn't mind a girlfriend aswell if anyone has one going spare

You're too young mate Laughing

peace on earth and goodwill to all men

or 10 bottles of baileys and then I wont give a sh*t about anything