Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Fags in the oldern daze ;)

About 200 years ago when I was 7 Smile I smoked cigarettes more or less most folk did in the 70s era it was great down the boozer buying 2 pints and getting change from a quid yer mates would turn up and crash the fags most of the time Benson & Hedges,I was posh then and took a fancy to 20 Rothmans

and Camel lights my favourite brands there where many brands No10 No6 JPS Blue Black and Red Embassy all sorts of quality brands for not very much spondooly.

The question is what was your brand or brands I was Rothmans among the odd Park drive and Craven A until the prices went silly and the tobacco went cheep and nasty.

I quit in 2000 and still miss um would never smoke again though them days are long gone.now swilling ale pint well that's another story...........Sup up

these cigerettes used to make my teeth fall out finally outgrew them and never touched any kind of cigerettes ever again, only one in my family that don't and never smoked.

Yep there about all I can handle apart from these from time to time

Way to go thumbs

I went up the shop the other night to get me ale and joking to the chap I asked for 20 Camel lites it was nice just to hold the pack before saying naaaaaaaaa end off!Having kids and be a grumpy old git helped me quit buggar that was hard just will power and apples no patches.Felt crap ever since. Shocked

Sovereign and No 10.... sweepings off the floor i think Very Happy
.... when i started work you could buy 3 pints n a pack of 20 for a quid

Guest Guest

Consulate, Benson and Hedges, Picadilly,No7, Dunhill when I was being posh. Those muliticoloured one that used to be side by side and you got 50 in the pack, I think.

I even used to have a cigarette case, oooh the sophistication of the 80's. I'd never go back to smoking quit years ago.

It was the best thing I ever did for my skin and looks, that and sun block and not sunbathing anymore!! party

I hate the smell now and its just revolting when someone talks to you and they smoke now, the breath is just awful..

Haaaaaaa Sobrane cocktale smoked only at chistmas partys and tasted like old rope I recall.

@XS1100 wrote:
Haaaaaaa Sobrane cocktale smoked only at chistmas partys and tasted like old rope I recall.

Still didn`t taste half as bad as Gitanes or disque bleu....they were truly disgusting !!

Bonzo your spot on there god dam they where bad thick fag with a short stubby filter Horrid.

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:

Those are the ones Very Happy I was a very sophisticated 18yr old!! lol

Dunhill was my fave, you could either get them in a normal pack of 20 or you could get them side by side flat pack.

It won't let me copy a pic Sad

I did have a clay pipe and use to smoke herbal tabbaco I think it was called black cherry or some weird name tast an smelt pretty disgusting but Hey I had my Afgan coat and played Hawkind day in and day out (still do) so who gives a shit Laughing

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:
I did have a clay pipe and use to smoke herbal tabbaco I think it was called black cherry or some weird name tast an smelt pretty disgusting but Hey I had my Afgan coat and played Hawkind day in and day out (still do) so who gives a shit Laughing

That memory is jus too old for me Very Happy

Stan was it a proper fag or one of those nasty herbel ones I think boots the chemist sold um years ago nastyyyyyyyy

john player specials,,,,,,,,,,,had my lambretta sprayed just like the lotus f1 cars ,,,,,,,,,,,,,made it at least 20mph faster

probably thumbs

@Duncan wrote:
john player specials,,,,,,,,,,,had my lambretta sprayed just like the lotus f1 cars ,,,,,,,,,,,,,made it at least 20mph faster

probably thumbs
must have had a lighter person on it then hahaha awesome crazy

@terror wrote:
@Duncan wrote:

probably thumbs
must have had a lighter person on it then hahaha awesome crazy

run out of felt tips have we ?
just amazing ,crazy awesome
30 mph to matlock

5 Park Drive initially, started when I was 9! then on to Kensitas then Benson & Hedges, gave up for 10 years then started on little cigars every now and again and now I'm hooked on them but trying to cut down, now down to about 4 a day, guess I'm gonna have to try and kick them soon (maybe after Christmas!) wish I'd never started again head bang

@XS1100 wrote:
Stan was it a proper fag or one of those nasty herbel ones I think boots the chemist sold um years ago nastyyyyyyyy

potter`s asthma ciggies.... used to chew em not smoke em ... used to f@@k your head up bigtime Very Happy

think cherry stuff was called borkum riff or summat.

Remember Capstan full strength ? one drag turned your lungs inside out Shocked

Ok so its been done before but there are more of us now so lets have a recap, I will start with Rothmans. I quit many years ago Sad
Rose what where them cocktale fags Again?
And before all the nasty cheap brands took over. lamberts gross.
Cravern A tasty

I had Old Holbon for yonks but only after prices started to get silly.

@XS1100 wrote:
I had Old Holbon for yonks but only after prices started to get silly.

i tried that but found it a bit rough like drum and samson.

@XS1100 wrote:
Ok so its been done before but there are more of us now so lets have a recap, I will start with Rothmans. I quit many years ago Sad
Rose what where them cocktale fags Again?
And before all the nasty cheap brands took over. lamberts gross.
Cravern A tasty
more

More they where long thin things I think.
yer Like Amberleaf needed to put to much spud in with it naaaaa,

Guest Guest

I can't even remember posting my original post, must have been tippsy party

ciggerelas like cigars with a tip and came in pack of ten
or five ?

Never smoked, just made me gag! Laughing but my sister smoked enough for the both of us, she went through a phase of rollies using chocolate or liquorice scratch papers, bloody horrible! lol! Oh! and Menthol Rothmans ....YAK!!!