Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Gym time.

Anyone else like going, i go mon wed fri every week to keep meself in shape lol ive always gone ever since i slipped a few discs 10year ago, cant beat the felling of a good weight lifting sesh, im off now so leave ya comments and ile catch up later thumbs

Went once about 8 years ago bored the arse off me so never went again bought myself a wii and use that cheaper and more private

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
go to see my mate jim Laughing

My Mrs keeps going to see him Suspect

I thought his name was BOB?

Can't be arsed with the gym but just started indoor (at the moment) rock climbing, keeps you fit and great fun

So i take it theres not many on here that like the gym Laughing im on here if any one wants some advice thumbs

3 times a week on the weights and two aerobic workouts, bag and jogging.
Got the garage rigged out with weights and bag since the local gym closed but thinking of joining a gym again that's now opened up as I went as a guest Sunday and gotta say had a gud workout.

Had a nice sesh tonight infact just got in from the Gym, shoulders and chest tonight, legs tomorrow, Wednesday rest day then back in Thursday for some more punishment Very Happy

3 times a week on the weights and two aerobic workouts, bag and jogging.
Got the garage rigged out with weights and bag since the local gym closed but thinking of joining a gym again that's now opened up as I went as a guest Sunday and gotta say had a gud workout.
Hello Trebor good to see you on here its a great site aint it, i see youve left the bandit forum theres lots of users missing ya, i dont know the ins and outs and dont want to its none of me business enough said... as for working out good on ya ive just got back into it after i pullrd a muscle in the lower back and dont plan on doing that again in a hurry. Once again nice to see ya on here thumbsthumbs

Had a nice sesh tonight infact just got in from the Gym, shoulders and chest tonight, legs tomorrow, Wednesday rest day then back in Thursday for some more punishment Very Happy
Now your talking, we done chest and triceps last night, its good to shock the system with different workouts thumbs

Play Squash twice a week and cycle 6-10 miles every night (15 - 20 at weekends) and free weights in the garage Smile

@Stue11 wrote:
Now your talking, we done chest and triceps last night, its good to shock the system with different workouts thumbs

Cheers pal....good to mix things up and confuse the old noggin thumbs

I'll be there again tomorrow. Cool

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers pal....good to mix things up and confuse the old noggin thumbs

I'll be there again tomorrow. Cool

thumbs

Hello Trebor good to see you on here its a great site aint it, i see youve left the bandit forum theres lots of users missing ya, i dont know the ins and outs and dont want to its none of me business enough said... as for working out good on ya ive just got back into it after i pullrd a muscle in the lower back and dont plan on doing that again in a hurry. Once again nice to see ya on here

Sorry to highjack your gym post but just wanted to DITTO this reply. Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
Hello Trebor good to see you on here its a great site aint it, i see youve left the bandit forum theres lots of users missing ya, i dont know the ins and outs and dont want to its none of me business enough said... as for working out good on ya ive just got back into it after i pullrd a muscle in the lower back and dont plan on doing that again in a hurry. Once again nice to see ya on here

Sorry to highjack your gym post but just wanted to DITTO this reply. Very Happy

Thx guys thumbs
Stu, I was in a similar position to you, did my back in, ironically dead lifting, took a year off then started training again, still have to be very careful though, soooo easy to twig it and be off for a couple of days.

Now days at my age I train to stay in shape that's all, still miss the heavy days under the iron though, .......

Right arm work out...legs knackered sofa to far away from vino fridge. To be fare I did walk the dogs around Portimao Circuit yesterday. Laughing

@Diane wrote:
Right arm work out...legs knackered sofa to far away from vino fridge. To be fare I did walk the dogs around Portimao Circuit yesterday. Laughing
thumbs

To be honest, I drove the van and let them run behind..after all it was raining. Very Happy

Guest Guest
go 3 or 4 times a week, got a good student deal and fair bit o free time inbetween lectures and essays so its all good. helps with the rugby and the new mrs likes it, cant complaine.

@Diane wrote:
To be honest, I drove the van and let them run behind..after all it was raining. Very Happy
Laughing and heres me thinking you had walked atleast a couple of miles Laughing

@airlock wrote:
go 3 or 4 times a week, got a good student deal and fair bit o free time inbetween lectures and essays so its all good. helps with the rugby and the new mrs likes it, cant complaine.
Excellent mate i used to play rugby untill i slipped to many discs Laughing played number 8 for years and other forward pos if needed thumbs allthough i was a bit to tall for front row thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:
Laughing and heres me thinking you had walked atleast a couple of miles Laughing

Like I said it was raining Very Happy
I did do the walking yesterday, went to the WSB testing. Did the paddock/cafe...the pits/cafe..the grandstand and then home for vino Laughing

@Diane wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:

I did do the walking yesterday, went to the WSB testing. Did the paddock/cafe...the pits/cafe..the grandstand and then home for vino Laughing
Can you make me anymore jelous than i allready are of your life Laughing sounds like heaven to me thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:

Can you make me anymore jelous than i allready are of your life Laughing sounds like heaven to me thumbs

lol, we do actually work at it.